Bullshit gimmick offense, blah blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullshit gimmick offense, blah blah blah

Is that all u know how to say mcnabbhater? U dickless twat???

Does a bullshit gimmick offense produce team records in pts and yds? Does a bullshit gimmick offense produce the leagues leading rusher, a top 10 receiver, and a qb with the best td/int ratio in league history? How about 2 1st team all-pro offensive lineman? All of which your loser sack of shit boyfriend Reid NEVER did!

The only thing that is obvious in all your bullshit incoherent rambling is that u swallowed so many loads from Reid that it's now part of your bloodstream! Your boy not only blew 2 timeouts back to back in the 4th qtr but then called his last one right outta the 2 min warning. Yea some legendary coach he is. Like u, he is a dickless brain dead twat!

Oh and one more thing for that other sack of shit wolfhall, we all know you are really Lewpac in disguise...u just don't have the grapes to post under that same bitchmade handle! "Um, ru mad cause ur trophy case is empty?"

With no respect at all, just fuck off already...

Bwah

Now that right there is some quality troll shootin'

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Now that right there is some quality troll shootin'

This is quality troll shootin' but it needs to be noted that Lewpac is deceased.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

My bad IE...I didn't know bout Lewpac...

I do remember a post with a link that said he had passed but I thought that was just a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
          Is that all u know how to say mcnabbhater? U dickless twat???

Does a bullshit gimmick offense produce team records in pts and yds? Does a bullshit gimmick offense produce the leagues leading rusher, a top 10 receiver, and a qb with the best td/int ratio in league history? How about 2 1st team all-pro offensive lineman?
          First of all, I don't appreciate the language or the misogyny.

Second of all, one thing at a time:
          Does a bullshit gimmick offense produce team records in pts and yds?

Yup. After the Redskins game there was one person in the country who was still willing to call Kelly's offense a bullshit gimmick: me. Why? Because I know football.

It took weeks for NFL defensive coordinators to shut down the Vick-Kelly offense despite having all offseason to prepare for it. But Kelly is touched by an angel because no sooner does the league figure out his bullshit gimmick offense then Vick goes down and is replaced by another great player King Andy drafted and developed for him: Nick "the Hammer" Foles.

If you have a great QB you can get away with running a bullshit gimmick offense. Even so the league finally did figure out the Kelly-Foles offense. The offense still gets yards and points, but it is a 3 and out machine and is only a 24 point a game unit, which is good but nothing special. Especially considering all of the extra plays it runs and it has what should be 7 pro bowlers.

produce the leagues leading rusher

Yes! Even if I am completely wrong about Kelly and he wins the next 5 Superbowls, I am confident beyond confident that his gimmick bullshit way of running the ball has been figured out. The Saints run defense frickin' blows and McCoy had only 3.7 yards per carry. The Eagles simply cannot run when there is an extra guy in the box and this fact has been obscured by the snow bowl, horrendous game planning by the Bears and the fact that Dallas was willing to give McCoy his yards because they were so scared of Jackson and Cooper.

I believe Kelly's gimmick bullshit offense will continue to have a measure of success next year because of the great players King Andy developed for him, but he won't have success on the ground.

a qb with the best td/int ratio in league history?

Foles is a stud. Don't know what you want me to say. Considering that Vick running the exact same offense was ass after the first couple of weeks I think it is safe to say that it is Foles making the offense, not the other way around.

Even so, it's a gimmick bullshit college passing offense that requires Foles to hold on to the ball for about 7 seconds when the other team sits on Kelly's bullshit screens. Can it continue to have success next year? I think so, but probably will be more like 8 yards per attempt instead of 1000 or whatever it is right now and a more reasonable TD to INT ratio, something like 30-6.

I've hated Kelly since that smug douche was getting called a genius for his gimmick bullshit offense at Oregon and his homo fans were making memes like this: http://cdn.soundpublishing.com/daily...Memes%2012.jpg

But there are tons of Eagles message boards who are jizzing all over Kelly, and I don't bother them because I don't really care if they want to delude themselves. But you guys insist on continuing to attack King Andy. Stop bringing up King Andy and I will no longer be inspired to post here because you guys are otherwise just not very interesting.

Comment

Haha the Andy Reid troll just posted a manifesto.

I really urge everyone to leave this guy be as there are two possible scenarios here.

1) He's the troll we all think he is and he just spent who knows how long typing all that for troll ratings. That's a sad sad existence and someone we should not mock as he has so little going on and is also so unstable that taking his life is the next step.

2) He really is an Andy Reid fanatic and he believes all the BS he posts. That too is a sad sad existence. He should still be considered someone we should not mock in fear of him killing himself or worse, snapping and taking out innocent civilians.

Either way, this guy is clearly lost any semblance of sanity and should be treated with kid gloves.

Comment

Let's get one thing straight buddy, I don't give a shit about what u may or may not appreciate! U don't like it? Then leave...ur approval is about as meaningless as ur crackerjack nfl psychologism of how u think u know how any nfl offense is run. I'm not the one claiming to know the intricacies of any nfl offense. The fact that chip did more with Reid's players in 16 games than Reid did in 3 yrs is a good start. Without Jim Johnson, the defense already in place, and MCNABB...king Andy is gone after 3 yrs.

I've said all need to say in response to ur bullshit cause S236 is right...ur not worth more than a couple posts.

236, as will every other board brother here that either has season tix or catches more than a few games per yr (I've been in 240 since 04 n will never give up my season tix) will state that they hated goin to the linc since 2010. We went cause that's what we do...no matter what!!

Now let that b the end of it just leave man...ur fuckin corny...

Comment

But it's not just me. I'm sure there are some women who read this board and I don't think it makes them feel good when you slur their entire sex.

Comment

The Eagles simply cannot run when there is an extra guy in the box and this fact has been obscured by the snow bowl, horrendous game planning by the Bears and the fact that Dallas was willing to give McCoy his yards because they were so scared of Jackson and Cooper.

I believe Kelly's gimmick bullshit offense will continue to have a measure of success next year because of the great players King Andy developed for him, but he won't have success on the ground.

a qb with the best td/int ratio in league history?

Foles is a stud. Don't know what you want me to say. Considering that Vick running the exact same offense was ass after the first couple of weeks I think it is safe to say that it is Foles making the offense, not the other way around.

Even so, it's a gimmick bullshit college passing offense that requires Foles to hold on to the ball for about 7 seconds when the other team sits on Kelly's bullshit screens. Can it continue to have success next year? I think so, but probably will be more like 8 yards per attempt instead of 1000 or whatever it is right now and a more reasonable TD to INT ratio, something like 30-6.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniper
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Cisco
                  http://pass4-sure.net/
                  https://www.facebook.com/Cisco
                  http://www.amazon.com/Juniper-Monica.../dp/0679833692

Comment

Working...
                  X