X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re**kins Hire Gruden

The OTHER Gruden.

Jay, from Cincy.

The one who talked the Bengals into drafting Dalton even when Mike Brown wanted to draft Kap.

No need to worry about Washington for another 3-4 years.

fuck a Foreskinners

fuck them.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Let me guess...Foreskin fans think this is the greatest hiring in NFL history?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Best since Jesus Gibbs!
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The first or second time???

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Best since Jesus Gibbs!
          ..the parade of DC coaches continues to the giggling school girl applause of the Snyder.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            I'm okay with it, I've learned better than to get excited over anything the franchise does until I see some results. I'll say this though, this is the first time Snyder (or whoever actually pulled the trigger) has made the "coordinator looking for his first head gig" hire, which is the kind I'd prefer to see.

Since Snyder took over, we've had one dead man walking (Norv), a guy who barely counts (Robiskie), three re-treads in Schottenheimer, Shanahan, and Gibbs (thought Gibbs is a bit different in the case of our city), a college coach with no work ethic in Spurrier, and an elevated position coach in Zorn. Never a coordinator looking to cut his teeth at the highest level for the first time.

So we'll see, Gruden managed to make Andy Dalton a semi-viable pro quarterback so I'm interested to see what he can do with Griffin. But it's pretty wait-and-see with me at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X