Justin Blackmon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Blackmon..

If the Jaguars are interested in moving him do you take a flier?? It's gonna cost at the least a mid round pick. He's got 2 strikes on him. He is a big time talent.

Tough call.

No way. Not worth the aggravation.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
      If the Jaguars are interested in moving him do you take a flier?? It's gonna cost at the least a mid round pick. He's got 2 strikes on him. He is a big time talent.

Tough call.

If they dont re-sign BOTH Cooper and Maclin, I'd pull the trigger. The dude can play...

Comment

It's really the same as Josh Gordon or Aquib Taliban in NE. Can you afford the risk? Does a guy like that ultimately hurt the locker room? The difference with Blackmon though is he's gone with one more substance abuse violation.

Comment

I think a 4th rounder would be good

if the Jags would take it. MUCH higher ceiling than anyone you could pick in that position and would add a dynamic, different skill set than what is currently on the roster. Although for his sake maybe he belongs in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            if the Jags would take it. MUCH higher ceiling than anyone you could pick in that position and would add a dynamic, different skill set than what is currently on the roster. Although for his sake maybe he belongs in Denver.
            that would probably be the worst possible place for him to go... just because it's legal doesn't mean it doesn't violate the leagues rules. they have autonomy over nfl players. that's like taking a man who's addicted to railing prostitutes, is told that if he rails one more his career is over, and then promptly putting him in the red light district of amsterdam.

Comment

Dude can't stay on The field long enough without getting suspended. And he will be nothing but drama ill pass had enough of that over the year with this team

Comment

I see

Originally posted by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver View Post
                that would probably be the worst possible place for him to go... just because it's legal doesn't mean it doesn't violate the leagues rules. they have autonomy over nfl players. that's like taking a man who's addicted to railing prostitutes, is told that if he rails one more his career is over, and then promptly putting him in the red light district of amsterdam.
                that my joke was lost on you. Denver doesn't need a receiver anyway (although if Decker leaves, that wouldn't be a bad gamble for them to make. Maybe playing with Peyton would straighten him out a bit).

Comment

Working...
                X