Foreskins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskins...

Jay Gruden is the new HC. Good move, IMO.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Good move for who? I just hope that for Gruden's sake that Danny boy has learned a lesson or two the last couple of years.

But the again, I always figured Shanny as a moody fuck anyway.
    Last edited by Eagle Road; 01-09-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Good move? Shit, it's a GREAT move

It assures that crap franchise will remain in the cellar for years to come!

I love the signing!
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I agree. Great move for

the rest of the NFC East, considering he is the one who handpicked Daulton and hasn't won shit in Cincy. Seems like Snyder went the safe route.
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Poor man's Gruden

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
          the rest of the NFC East, considering he is the one who handpicked Daulton and hasn't won shit in Cincy. Seems like Snyder went the safe route.
          They couldn't afford Jon after having to pay 7 mil to buyout Shanahan. I love all these people in the NFL that get jobs because of what there relatives have done. Guess that's how you get jobs in corporate America too, all about who you know/your last name...not even qualifications.
          Last edited by weizer; 01-10-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

the Washington Nepotisms

Comment

I don't think it's a terrible move for them. I'd be happier if they took Jon.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

VaJayJay Gruden is in a "no win" and "no lose" situation in DC

He can't win because the Foreskins suck and will always suck while Danny is in charge.

He can't lose because everybody knows what a POS franchise it is and he'll be able to leave and shake off that stink rather quickly when its time for a real job

Take the millions, learn what you can and move on- that entire franchise is interim- even their name is gonna change.

Last edited by PackWest; 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X