New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are u responding to your own post? We know who you are
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Wow

Not bad McNabbhater. Keep that up, and maybe we'll respect you enough not to slap the shit out of you at a gayte.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Really? what a sorry fake ass'd "yesterday Man"

For starters the straight out of Jersey shore look was so two years ago but thanks for the history lesson.

Jelled hair, fake ass tan, and an introduction of what you bench is truly gay... what are you looking for a workout partner or a friend?

Fake picture of you that even with 30 pounds of "tight mass" you still missed leg days but your stacking some"D-bol" right? you have bitch-tits don't you?

Nice attempt at trying to be "stereotypical" but your about 150 miles off Philly is not the Jersey shore or "North Jersey" "Were from Philadelphia we fight". But you already know that.

Try again... Circle jerk once more, or better yet come back a little stronger.

Please do not forget leg day....

BTW your girl is beat, fake and sleeping with your best friend... your mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Why are u responding to your own post? We know who you are
          "Maybe you missed the part where I…I mean he…He…Definitely he…where HE, not ME, said the pic was before he put on 30lbs of lean mass."

What a joke these trolls are. To paraphrase a line from Heath Ledger's Joker, this board deserves a better class of trolls.

Comment

He's me in my dreams maybe.

This young man claims to be from San Diego. A quick check of my IP will confirm that I am posting from the Philly metro area. Check his IP and it won't match mine.

Besides, he's a Chargers fan. And if I'm being honest, I don't know how to make my avatar a picture or I would have already done so.

And honestly, I would never use the kind of crude language towards women that he has in his intro post. He does have you guys pegged though. I see a bright future for him.

Comment

Too blatant of a troll caricature. You need to suck us in to be effective.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

your IP's match

Comment

that's bullshit.

post the IPs

Comment

You look like a skinny-azz punk...

Your gym must be for Little Tykes since 315 bench is max, which I doubt you did...referencing your avatar before you packed on 30 lbs of shred

You're bitch is hot, however, dumb as a stump to be with you

I liked your post!

Comment

this is all well and good

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                      Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day making idiotic comments about sports and giving Philly a bad name. You are everything bad in the world. Seriously, it's so embarassing I had to become a Chargers fan. I like how that worked out :-). Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of new members here because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Erin Andrews sideline pics.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. No one at my gym benches more than me. What sports do you play, other than “Host a big gay picnic that devolves into a big gay pile of dudes”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
                      but what do you know about chinese furniture?

Comment

I dont owe you shit jackass. If you want to play internet fan boy to Igglephans then you need to accept when you get called on your stupid shit.

Comment

ICY HOT STUNTAZ!

Comment

I dont owe you shit jackass.
                            Actually you do. If you make shit up you are going to get called on it. It isn't even your board anyway so where would your fat ass even have got the IPs?

Post the IPs so everyone can see that they don't match and how gay you are.

Comment

Bwahahahaha

your IP's match
                              same tool different drawer....nice catch.
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I won't post IP addresses. And I dont need to post them to prove it, as I've got no skin in the game of making up false accusations. I'm a mod you dipshit. There's the truth and its that you have 3 different handles. McNabbHater, thats the joke, why you mad though

If you want to pretend its not you, thats fine. But I know its you and its pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X