Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hope for first round pick sitting at 22

To think the Eagles will sniff Nix - stop it they wont

On defense i see this kid or a top CB left being a target LB Buffalo http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...rchive/1754653

Then go get Bryd in free agency.

Think they go with Allen one more year but Chung needs an upgrade.

he's a top 10 pick no chance

Comment

Trust me

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post

On defense i see this kid or a top CB left being a target LB Buffalo http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...rchive/1754653

Then go get Bryd in free agency.

Think they go with Allen one more year but Chung needs an upgrade.
      Nobody here cares what you think about the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Nobody here cares what you think about the draft.
        Really? are you Seriously ?

Or should i leave a comment l some on this board - oh something childish like Eat Shit and Die --- maybe that is what morons relate to best.

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
          he's a top 10 pick no chance
          I doubt that. If so that would be a reach I believe.

Dont see many linebackers from a Div 1 going in the top ten -- I think he will be available when the Eagles pick.

Also doubt less than 25 percent on the his board knew who he was when i first mentioned him last week.

Comment

Dont see many linebackers from a Div 1 going in the top ten -- I think he will be available when the Eagles pick.

Also doubt less than 25 percent on the his board knew who he was when i first mentioned him last week.
            You don't even know who he is. I'm assuming you think Buffalo is a FCS school judging off of your "Div 1" comment. Buffalo is a FBS school. If that's not what you believe, and you're truly saying that you don't see a lot of LBs from FBS schools being drafted in the top 10, why did you even say the "Div 1" part? Tons of D2 and D3 LBs being drafted in the top 10?

Stop reading draft sites and trying to pass off knowledge you only half understand as your own idiotic thoughts.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 01-10-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I believe Buffalo is in the MAC, no ?

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              You don't even know who he is. I'm assuming you think Buffalo is a FCS school judging off of your "Div 1" comment. Buffalo is a FBS school. If that's not what you believe, and you're truly saying that you don't see a lot of LBs from FBS schools being drafted in the top 10, why did you even say the "Div 1" part? Tons of D2 and D3 LBs being drafted in the top 10?

Stop reading draft sites and trying to pass off knowledge you only half understand as your own idiotic thoughts.
              That would make them Division 1, unless I'm missing some hidden sarcasm, here.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                That would make them Division 1, unless I'm missing some hidden sarcasm, here.
                They are. The vibe I got from this kid was that he thought they were FCS aka 1AA. My point was, if you know that Buffalo is in fact a FBS (1A) school why would you even mention the "Division 1" part in the post.

It's unnecessary. It's not like Division 2 or 3 LBs are getting drafted in the top 10 and "Division 1" LBs aren't.

Really, the point of my post was that iowaigglefan is another internet draftnik who spends all his time reading other no-nothings and their mock drafts, then compiles all these players that "they like" and are "their pick" leading to a long string of draft no-nothings.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 01-10-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

he was the best player on the field when they played ohio state back in the very beginning of the season and since then everyone knows who he is, rated the best or second best edge rusher in the draft he's no secret to anyone and won't last past 10-12

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                    he was the best player on the field when they played ohio state back in the very beginning of the season and since then everyone knows who he is, rated the best or second best edge rusher in the draft he's no secret to anyone and won't last past 10-12
                    Respond to two things -- correct Mac conf. -- LOL top ten according to whom -- Mel Kiper who took a long time to put this kid in his top 10 -- Assume your all over Mr Kypers big board.

To other comments yes I like the draft am always thinking about how players might look playing for the Eagles.

Uhmm wont last past the top 10 or 12 - well then when he drops below 20 and he will you will agree with me it would be a great pick ?

Comment

Louis Nix from ND? Or did you mean Clinton-Dix the safety and just misspeak?

Mack and Barr could both be top 10 picks at OLB.
                      Last edited by common wealth; 01-10-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Respond to two things -- correct Mac conf. -- LOL top ten according to whom -- Mel Kiper who took a long time to put this kid in his top 10 -- Assume your all over Mr Kypers big board.

To other comments yes I like the draft am always thinking about how players might look playing for the Eagles.

Uhmm wont last past the top 10 or 12 - well then when he drops below 20 and he will you will agree with me it would be a great pick ?
                        haven't looked at mel kiper yet but every other site says you are wrong:

Draft tek has him at 5 on their big board http://www.drafttek.com/default.asp

Draft Countdown #5 on their big board http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Rankings.php

Great White North #9 http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

et cetera, et cetera

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                          Louis Nix from ND? Or did you mean Clinton-Dix the safety and just misspeak?

Mack and Barr could both be top 10 picks at OLB.
                          Nix but C - Dix is a nice player too - both defense both needs IMO

Linebacker is a need too one that can cover -- -- Just think Mack has a realistic shot of be there around 20 -

Comment

How many GMs have you talked to about his potential draft position? How many team needs have you gone through to see what team needs KB?

You're a nobody who knows nothing more about the draft than anyone else. Stop posting like you have any idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Well - to talk actual draft, we have to hope there's a QB run which would set up a lot of good players for the eagles to take or move up for. Looking for a pass rusher or DB

The eagles could have a great draft if, by the time they pick, Bridgewater (he's coming out now, right?), Bortles, Manziel and Carr are off the board... Boyd too, but that would take some real stupid shit...

Comment

Working...
                              X