Eags sign center Molk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eags sign center Molk

What's a futures contract? Anyone know what's up with this guy? Was this already posted? Why is the sky blue?
    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...a-d4432a729c56

Sounds like a 4th and 1 guy

...and camp depth.

Comment

Like his attitude though

Guys seems to have a real mean streak on the field.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Saw this on Phillymag:

Told by an AnnArbor.com reporter that most draftniks rank him as anywhere from the second-best to the sixth-best center in this year’s draft, Molk took exception to that. Molk, who won the Rimington Trophy as the best center in college football, says he’s clearly No. 1.

“The fact they could consider any center better than me is pretty stupid,” Molk said.

NFL Network’s Mike Mayock recently called Molk “very much a finesse guy,” and Molk took issue with that.

“He never played against me,” Molk said of Mayock. “I don’t think a finesse player has ever had defensive linemen quit during a game; quit and give up because you’re hurting them. I don’t think a finesse player has ever done what I do, which is just ground kids out of the hole. I think the fact he called me a finesse player is because he hasn’t watched me on film.”
        (from the other thread)
        Last edited by Melchior; 01-10-2014, 10:00 AM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Saw this on Phillymag:

(from the other thread)
          that's what I was referring to. I like that.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X