Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuck.....Miami and Bucs want to IV Gamble for GM position

can't we keep him and give them Howie?

I don't think Howie is the destructive fantasy football tinkerer we originally thought he was.

Since Banner left, Howie's done a pretty good job. If 2012 was "his" first draft he knocked it out of the park and Gamble wasn't here for that. Last year's draft looks pretty good too.

Howie traded for DeMeco. He's made smart FA moves (excluding Chung) and hasn't just thrown money at names. Trading Asante and keeping the other 2 is probably his biggest mistake, but all three couldn't stay, and what they invested in the other two pretty much sealed that.

I'm far from a Howie fanboy, and I really hope Gamble sticks around, because having him on staff is nothing but a benefit, however, Roseman has impressed me since the Banner training wheels came off.

Comment

One reporter asked, "Jimmy, about a third of the questions today were about talent evaluation. Do you find it odd that your general manager doesn't take part in these meetings with the press, and that Joe always comes out?" Haslam responded with, "I've never really thought about it, to be honest," and that was that.
      nm
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Is it just me or does this seem like a desperate cry for help?

Comment

Working...
        X