foreskins follies: Defense Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskins follies: Defense Edition

foreskins are going to keep Hazlett as their DC.

That is all.

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    foreskins are going to keep Hazlett as their DC.

That is all.
    He was a solid defensive coach for a lot of years. I have to wonder if the overall Washington dysfunction is more to blame than Haslett for the recent shitty defenses.

Comment

From what I understand

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
      He was a solid defensive coach for a lot of years. I have to wonder if the overall Washington dysfunction is more to blame than Haslett for the recent shitty defenses.
      Prior to being named DC in Washington, he never coached a 3-4 defense. Whatever, the reason (he sucks or foreskins just suck), retaining him increases the probability of future suck.
      Last edited by Pete; 01-11-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Prior to being named DC in Washington, he never coached a 3-4 defense. Whatever, the reason (he sucks or foreskins just suck), retaining him increases the probability of future suck.
        That's true. I wonder if they stay in the 3-4 with Gruden running the show. Retaining him seems to indicate Gruden will kind of stay focused on the offensive side and let Haslett run his own show.

I think in terms of reasons for continual suck, retaining Haslett ranks far behind RGKnee's ego, Dan Snyder's douche-factor, and the negative karma from arrogantly clinging to a wildly offensive team name.

You're right, though, that retaining Haslett's not gonna help them overcome any of that.

Comment

Good for us.

Comment

Working...
          X