Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official. Franklin the PSU Coach

http://bwi.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1596550

They better be damn sure he isn't Coach Coverup on that rape on the Vandy campus. I just don't trust PSU's administration to get stuff like this right.
    DB

Kind of amazing to me that they would hire a coach who had that happen on his team so recently but whatever...seems like a good football coach.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Kind of amazing to me that they would hire a coach who had that happen on his team so recently but whatever...seems like a good football coach.
      You would like to think they would've asked him "what emails, texts etc are going to come out in that case?" Before they hired him. But who knows?

Maybe IU can get a win today at PSU. Looks like a dismal season so far.
      DB

Comment

Good coach, great recruiter. Penn St fans have to be concerned that he already has his eyes on the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          http://bwi.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1596550

They better be damn sure he isn't Coach Coverup on that rape on the Vandy campus. I just don't trust PSU's administration to get stuff like this right.
          Boooo-urns.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

He Has EXCELLENT Football Roots

The new head coach of the Nittany Lions is a graduate of my alma mater -- Neshaminy! He was the starting quarterback and I'm told he was an extremely talented player (I was working in radio upstate and was doing play-by-play Friday nights so I never had the chance to see him play).

Needless to say, I will be following State a lot more closely that I did the last few seasons.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
            X