Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know who to root for this weekend

I hate ALL of these teams.

I may be done with football if the Chargers, Seahawks, Saints or Panthers win the Super Bowl.

Comment

I'll always have a soft spot for the Chargers choking & lack of rings. Eagles of the West. I'm rooting for them.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        I'll always have a soft spot for the Chargers choking & lack of rings. Eagles of the West. I'm rooting for them.
        I can't root for Rivers. He's a punk. His jawing episodes with Cutler back when Cutler was on the Broncos were pretty gross to watch.

Comment

Funny, that actually made me like Rivers. Cutler is a twat.

Comment

seconded

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            but Cutler is entertaining in that Johnny Football way...

Reminds me of a funny Jay Cutler story:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ay-cutler.html

Friend is in a bar in Chicago during the off-season. He goes to the bathroom and sees Jay Cutler, hat on backwards, taking a piss at the urinal. So the guy starts going to the bathroom and says, “Hey, I’m a huge fan, also went to Vanderbilt… ”

Jay throws his head back, still pissing, eyes half-closed because he’s drunk, interrupts him with, “DOOOONNNNTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE.”

So now I can’t stop yelling, “DOOOOONNNNTTTTT CAAAARRRREEEEE.”
            Apparently, when he was asked about it later, Cutler replied something like "I don't remember, I was drunk"

Comment

I hate everything about Rivers, especially the way that he jaws with fans. He also only fucks his wife to reproduce which is why he has like 7 kids. Guy is a freak.

I hate the Panthers so I'm especially rooting for Frisco this weekend. I'd be fine with them or the Seahawks winning it all. I love watching those teams play.

Comment

I'm going with the Panthers down the stretch. Someone's gotta win, and they seem like the one I hate the least. After that, it's the Chargers.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

i think if you lived here you'd hate the panthers. they make dallas fans look like diehards.

Comment

Then I'd hate to see what Rams fans do for Panthers fans.

I don't really care much about fan bases. Giants fans are probably the worst for me, but at least they are consistent.

I like Rivera, I like how The Ginger rebounded after being set up to fail in his one season here, and I like Steve Smith. That's more things than I like about most of the other teams, so Panthers it is.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      They're both twats.

That Cutler pissing story is pretty awesome, and exactly what I'd expect from that tool-bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X