F*ck the Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    A troll of an irrelevant team continuously posting uninteresting threads that nobody answers on a message board of a team that isn't even playing this week. His/her facile attempts at drawing ire are less than weak, they are embarrassing to the point of cringe-worthiness. Embarrassing only to the poster, unfortunately.

A neutral observer might mistake this behavior as the desperate cries for attention of a person with so little going on in his/her life that he/she spends hours, literally hours, posting and thinking that a post on a message board of a team he/she doesn't even follow actually will somehow make that unappetizing reflection of his/hers in the mirror more attractive, less flabby, less pale, less... pathetic. A person like this really should get a dog. At least he/she would have to get out of the house every six hours or so.

Cromwell was a loser but at least was an effective provacateur.

DB
    It is funny for a guy who is doing such a bad job provoking, I am sure getting a lot of responses, insults etc. in any event, what bothers you is that I am smarter and know more football than you. I am not trying to provoke, but I disagree with so much of what is written here.

Comment

Hey, the Danneel Harris scenes (you know which ones) alone make that an amazing flick!

Comment

Oh my gosh

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
        It is funny for a guy who is doing such a bad job provoking, I am sure getting a lot of responses, insults etc. in any event, what bothers you is that I am smarter and know more football than you. I am not trying to provoke, but I disagree with so much of what is written here.
        Yeah you are too smart for me. I give up.
        DB

Comment

The gift that keeps on giving

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Glad you have a sense of humor over that!
          Every once in a while I see it listed on Showtime and I cringe.
          DB

Comment

Totally put together

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Hey, the Danneel Harris scenes (you know which ones) alone make that an amazing flick!
            Don't know why they didn't invite me to that scene.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
              every word you type here proves how scared you are of Chip Kelly, so keep it up - its hilarious

Comment

Working...
              X