No announcement yet.

And f*ck this Papa John d-bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're quoting comedians that are using the exact quotes taken from the guys conference call with his franchisees.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
      s

I agree that his product sucks, but those were not the "words from his lips." He was stating his believed facts to his franchisee owners about the cost and how they would raise the prices of their products.
      Please refer to my asterisk. If we all agree the pizza sucks, what's the real sticking point here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
        Please refer to my asterisk. If we all agree the pizza sucks, what's the real sticking point here?
        Your asterisk says the guy is an asshole. People believe that because of taking quotes out of context and because he is rich. I don't see the same vitriol for athletes, actors and lawyers who have that kind of money. Maybe he is an asshole but your reasoning doesn't hold water.
        It IS About Me Asshole
        -----------------------
        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

I like how his whole marketing campaign is based upon the claim he uses "better ingredients" but refuses to say what the ingredients are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1427130
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
            Your asterisk says the guy is an asshole. People believe that because of taking quotes out of context and because he is rich. I don't see the same vitriol for athletes, actors and lawyers who have that kind of money. Maybe he is an asshole but your reasoning doesn't hold water.
            Oh, my god. You're him, aren't you?

Mr. John's, IE wants to know what's in the pizza. Also, can I crash in your guest-house for awhile? It looks really nice.

Comment

It's well marketed shit

Throw Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Little Caesars in there as well. Sam's Club pizza taste more authentic than the giants I just mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I go with my local pizzeria. You know, the one he's trying to put out of business.
                If your local pizzeria can't compete they don't deserve to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                  If your local pizzeria can't compete they don't deserve to exist.
                  I hear Greg Rosenthal has a good pizza joint! Hahahahaha! Enjoy your Papa John's !
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    I hear Greg Rosenthal has a good pizza joint! Hahahahaha! Enjoy your Papa John's !
                    Not as Good as Ed Rendell's pizza. Now that is where its at!

Comment

Yo IE..............

What's the story with this little pisher who's on the rag?

IMHO (ha ha............."humble) there's way too much wasted space on a dipshit of this caliber.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                      X