Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Take Brandon Graham Over Earl Thomas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Take Brandon Graham Over Earl Thomas?

It's not hindsight either, that day when the Eagles traded up just about everyone said they moved up for Thomas. What a colossal fuckup of a draft pick that was!

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    It's not hindsight either, that day when the Eagles traded up just about everyone said they moved up for Thomas. What a colossal fuckup of a draft pick that was!
    I have to believe that Earl Thomas under FF and the DC that he had here Earl Thomas would have turned into Patrick Chung

Comment

wow it took until the 4th quarter to beat that dead horse

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Earl still should have been the pick. Brandon was certainly a late bloomer but Earl was the best safety in the league for 5 years and has a ring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Earl still should have been the pick. Brandon was certainly a late bloomer but Earl was the best safety in the league for 5 years and has a ring as well.
            No, he shouldn't have. The pick worked out as perfectly as any pick in team history.

Comment

nope. anyone gets to brady on that play. with thomas in the secondary, brady doesn't throw for 500 yards and someone stops james white on that ridiculous TD run.

Comment

Graham has performed in multiple defenses @ a high level

the guy has been as productive as Thomas on a mediocre defense. He has learned multiple positions and has excelled at all of them,,very worthy of his pick,,If he was drafted by Seattle we all would have been drooling!....just ridiculous......They both played well for their respective teams at the right time..I'll take Brandon everytime!

Thomas can go Flutio Jerrrrrrruh!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  nope. anyone gets to brady on that play. with thomas in the secondary, brady doesn't throw for 500 yards and someone stops james white on that ridiculous TD run.
                  Not sure we can compare unless Brady has played against Thomas in a Super Bowl. Oh wait he has...and he picked Seattle apart(better overall secondary too) and won MVP. A big reason why he didn't win another MVP this year was Brandon Graham.

Comment

Oh please ... if that dolt Carroll runs Beast Mode, Brady loses and someone else is MVP.

Thomas was, at one time, considered by many the best defensive player in the league at any position.

The best in the fucking league.

I loved me some strip sack, but Thomas was the pick there (particularly with Dawkins going to Denver).
                    Last edited by slag; 05-16-2018, 05:32 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

My post was a joke. Graham has had two awesome seasons. And the strip sack. We won a SB and that's aall that matters.

Comment

My post was a joke. Graham has had two awesome seasons. And the strip sack. We won a SB and that's aall that matters.
                        I understood the joke immediately.

It all worked out for both teams in a sense. We had to wait longer.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I was dumbfounded when they drafted Graham and for years wished they had taken Thomas instead...when the clock hit 2:14 in Super Bowl 52 all was well again.

Comment

“Anyone gets to Brady” was the tip off.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Oh please ... if that dolt Carroll runs Beast Mode, Brady loses and someone else is MVP.

Thomas was, at one time, considered by many the best defensive player in the league at any position.

The best in the fucking league.

I loved me some strip sack, but Thomas was the pick there (particularly with Dawkins going to Denver).
                              Chances are pretty good we don’t have Malcolm if we take Thomas. I don’t know what we have on defense when the dominoes all fall. I’ll stick with the strip sack and the trophy.

Comment

Working...
                              X