X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't trade Foles for Wilson and a draft pick

Gig is up on that midget.

He sure sucked tonight

Hard to believe you actually got sumthing rught?

Nice job!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Hard to believe you actually got sumthing rught?

Nice job!
      The brilliance of this board, let's judge a qb who plays in a monsoon.

Comment

Hello child

Thanks for the input
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Jesus Christ you are one stupid ass, trolling, cock smoking piece of shit loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Jesus Christ you are one stupid ass, trolling, cock smoking piece of shit loser.
            Nothing like a well-reasoned and tolerant response, you must be a gentleman and a scholar. You use fouls and vile language and I am the troll and dumb one? You guys are judging a qb on his game in a monsoon but I am the dumb one. The collective iq on this board might not be higher than your Super Bowl titles.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
              Nothing like a well-reasoned and tolerant response, you must be a gentleman and a scholar. You use fouls and vile language and I am the troll and dumb one? You guys are judging a qb on his game in a monsoon but I am the dumb one. The collective iq on this board might not be higher than your Super Bowl titles.
              Monsoon my ass. He was awful in the second half.

Monsoon was earlier in the year in Miami. That was rain and wind... but nothing awful. Seahawks had the better running game and the better d
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Monsoon my ass. He was awful in the second half.

Monsoon was earlier in the year in Miami. That was rain and wind... but nothing awful. Seahawks had the better running game and the better d
                I know because with a 16-0 lead they were looking to light it up with a passing game in the second half. And it starting raining hard again in the fourth and it was still windy the whole game. Arguing with you guys restores my faith in my lifetime opinion that Eagles fans are some of the dumbest people on earth. Keep giving Buddy Ryan standing ovations, he won tons of playoff games for you. But Andy Reid was a dummy. Tom Heckert who signed you your three best players is a dummy. Hahahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
                  I know because with a 16-0 lead they were looking to light it up with a pas. ng game in the second half. And it starting raining hard again in the fourth and it was still windy the whole game. Arguing with you guys restores my faith in my lifetime opinion that Eagles fans are some of the dumbest people on earth. Keep giving Buddy Ryan standing ovations, he won tons of playoff games for you. But Andy Reid was a dummy. Tom Heckert who signed you your three best players is a dummy. Hahahahhahaha
                  Was he not awful in the second half? I don't care about Reid or Eckert. They aren't here anymore.

He was not very good. Nothing wrong with saying that. They won because their d was better and so was their running game.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Nothing wrong with saying he was bad. What is wrong is judging his trade value based on this game. Anyway, if you think Kelly would not trade Foles for Wilson in a heartbeat you are out of your mind.

Comment

I don't know. I don't talk to Kelly. I just think that if he was that unconvinced Vick would have come back to start.

I like Wilson...but I like foles more. I liked them both in the draft. Wilson is a better athlete....no doubt.... but he's asked to do less in Seattle's offense.

I think foles is a better passer...but too cautious early in the game.

I really don't know what to think about Wilson because they have that great d and power running game.

Comment

How does Wilson do in the snow? Just asking.

Comment

YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
                          Wilson3357 63.1 26 9 101.2

YDS CMP% TD INT RAT
                          Foles2891 64.0 27 2 119.2

Foles had 4 less games.

Comment

Damn straight!

Comment

Seattle and Fat Fuck's blown draft.

I hate watching them and having to think about that BC&J Graham being an Eagle instead of Earl Thomas.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X