After watching Divisional Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching Divisional Round

I feel the Eagles are not that far off and another offseason like the last Kelly and company will advance in playoffs.
    We can not know if Foles will put up historic numbers once more but is 35 TD's and 8-10 INT's with 4000 yards seems about right next year.
    McCoy is a 1000 yard Rusher, Jackson a 1000 yard receiver. Kelly broke records offensively and DC's will catch up with defending this offense but conversely Kelly should learn as well?

Special teams will improve with competition at the Kicker position and look for another KR/PR on the roster come spring.

Davis implemented a new defense with the 3-4 under and Conner Barwin was the point man and a Swiss army knife but there is a huge need for a monster OLB. Before we all scream for a new Safety we have to understand Allen improved this year and was almost good, Coaching go figure? FS Wolff is going to be giving every chance to win the job next year. Boykin is going to see more playing time and Williams, Fletcher make a decent secondary.

We need weapons on both sides of the ball: a Stud WR at 22 to free up Jackson, FSU WR Kelvin Benjimin could be a true Number one WR with the skills to exploit defenses add Cooper or Maclin along with Ertz and McCoy can you imagine the points scored?

OLB is going to be addressed in FA and will be our big splash,drafting the BPA will add competition to S,OG,CB,DE,QB and LB.

Don't kid yourself, nate allen blows. He looks ok because of how bad chung is and waiting around for a fifth round draft pick to overcome injuries is nuts. They need SAFETIES
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-12-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

So you are basing on yesterday games that the Eagles are not far off? Hell! every team sitting home are probably thinking the same way including the losers yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
        OLB is going to be addressed in FA and will be our big splash,drafting the BPA will add competition to S,OG,CB,DE,QB and LB.
        How are you so sure OLB will be addressed in FA? Who is even going to be available? It's not like impact 3-4 OLBs are in high supply and easily acquired.

Comment

I don't recall

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          So you are basing on yesterday games that the Eagles are not far off? Hell! every team sitting home are probably thinking the same way including the losers yesterday
          Saying anything of the sort. The jist of my post is basically that nate allen still sucks. I think the eagles are getting there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            How are you so sure OLB will be addressed in FA? Who is even going to be available? It's not like impact 3-4 OLBs are in high supply and easily acquired.
            Orakpo is the biggest name. But he will probably get paid more money than he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              Orakpo is the biggest name. But he will probably get paid more money than he's worth.
              If they're going to get an impact rusher through FA, they're going to HAVE to overpay. I just hope they can get someone who's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Saying anything of the sort. The jist of my post is basically that nate allen still sucks. I think the eagles are getting there though.
                My bad Greenstealth. I was responding to the OP

Comment

Working...
                X