Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That

Was a hell of a pass.

I cannot believe the DB didn't get a hand on it.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Was a hell of a pass.
      Zero % chance Foles ever takes a shot like that. it would have been an 8 yard sack.

Comment

On the replay in slo mo it was perfect.

Comment

Please ... he did it to Cooper and Jackson multiple times this year.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Please ... he did it to Cooper and Jackson multiple times this year.
            Well I think Ed Rendell articulated my point well.

"Quarterback Nick Foles turned out to be a keeper - smart, accurate and courageous. He might not be the next Tom Brady, but he is every bit as good as Eli Manning, who led the Giants to two Super Bowl wins. One thing Nick needs to improve on for next year is that he simply cannot hang on to the ball so long and take sacks or intentional-grounding penalties. He and Kelly seem obsessed with the touchdown-to-interception ratio, and, as a result, Foles throws only to receivers who are wide open. The truly great quarterbacks try to make difficult throws in crucial situations. Drew Brees and Andrew Luck were both intercepted twice in the first half of their playoff games last week, and both led their teams to comeback wins. And besides all this, it's OK to throw the ball out of bounds downfield when you have a receiver anywhere near the sideline. "-Ed Rendell

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...13_season.html

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
              Well I think Ed Rendell articulated my point well.

"Quarterback Nick Foles turned out to be a keeper - smart, accurate and courageous. He might not be the next Tom Brady, but he is every bit as good as Eli Manning, who led the Giants to two Super Bowl wins. One thing Nick needs to improve on for next year is that he simply cannot hang on to the ball so long and take sacks or intentional-grounding penalties. He and Kelly seem obsessed with the touchdown-to-interception ratio, and, as a result, Foles throws only to receivers who are wide open. The truly great quarterbacks try to make difficult throws in crucial situations. Drew Brees and Andrew Luck were both intercepted twice in the first half of their playoff games last week, and both led their teams to comeback wins. And besides all this, it's OK to throw the ball out of bounds downfield when you have a receiver anywhere near the sideline. "-Ed Rendell

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...13_season.html
              Yes the majority of his throws went to wide open guys but he threw many guys open and into tight windows when need be. He doesn't need to throw riskier throws he needs to know when to get rid of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                Yes the majority of his throws went to wide open guys but he threw many guys open and into tight windows when need be. He doesn't need to throw riskier throws he needs to know when to get rid of the ball.
                So presented with an objective voice that is not me (who you consider a troll) you just put your fingers in your ears and pretend your version of reality, though factually wrong is in fact correct. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                  So presented with an objective voice that is not me (who you consider a troll) you just put your fingers in your ears and pretend your version of reality, though factually wrong is in fact correct. Well played.
                  Not pretending. It is simple to pull up the plays for the season and putting the ball into tight windows and trusting his receivers

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                    Not pretending. It is simple to pull up the plays for the season and putting the ball into tight windows and trusting his receivers
                    http://www.csnphilly.com/video_conte...ake-more-risks

Is Brian Westbrook in on my conspiracy?

Comment

He does need to pull the trigger a little more often. But he made throws like that to Cooper and Jackson is multiple games. I'd rather have Foles' performance against the Saints than a pick fest. Wouldn't you?
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                        He does need to pull the trigger a little more often. But he made throws like that to Cooper and Jackson is multiple games. I'd rather have Foles' performance against the Saints than a pick fest. Wouldn't you?
                        I would rather have someone take a chance and win the game. He is currently is not a game changer, he certainly wont lose you a game but he wont win you a game either. That isnt something I can get ecstatic about.
                        Last edited by Brandonn; 01-12-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Sooo... who out there would you rather have?
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I think he wants Vick or Barkley

Comment

I think Foles can be the guy. I am sick and tired of the hero worship and attacking of anyone that points out flaws in his games. If you tell the emperor he has clothed when he does not, there is no reason to change. If this is his current game that wont change, this team will never win a Super Bowl.

Oh look , someone else in on the conspiracy

"Philadelphia quarterback Nick Foles saved one of his worst games for last. Once again, his stat line (23-for-33 passing, 195 yards through the air, 2 TD passes) looks better than he played. He struggled to pull the trigger on a number of throws and held the ball too often."-Greg Rosenthal

Comment

Working...
                              X