Steve Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Smith

Is still playing. Freddie Mitchell is not.

Love Steve Smith. Would have been loved in Philly until Joe labeled him a problem, low-balled him and let him walk.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Is still playing. Freddie Mitchell is not.
      But FedEx always deliver.....

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
        But FedEx always deliver.....
        But never on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          But never on Sunday.
          Damn I just seen Autocorrect didn't like FredEx...

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Love Steve Smith. Would have been loved in Philly until Joe labeled him a problem, low-balled him and let him walk.
            What are you talking about again? He was drafted by the Panthers in 2001 and has spent his entire career there.

I often thought of Jackson as a faster Steve Smith. Similar size and production. Smith is beloved in Carolina while Jackson is hated in Philly. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              What are you talking about again? He was drafted by the Panthers in 2001 and has spent his entire career there.

I often thought of Jackson as a faster Steve Smith. Similar size and production. Smith is beloved in Carolina while Jackson is hated in Philly. Go figure.
              It's an obvious comparison, especially with their trash talking/swag after plays. Jackson is faster, Smith is stronger. I think Smith has more of the mean streak in him and will battle a DB a little bit more but they're definitely very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

I'm sensing heavy sarcasm on McCarthy's point here. Like how Smith's career would have gone under Banner.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If he was an eagle throughout his career he'd probably be as loved by the city as B Dawk.

Actually , Banner woulda shown him the door about 5 years in. "U got hurt and are too small for franchise player money."

Comment

D Jax is hated in Philly? What?

No way man. He'd probably finish near the top in a Fan poll of their favorite players.

Comment

Steve Smith is a man's man

He would have gone over big here, but LurBan would have hated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        D Jax is hated in Philly? What?

No way man. He'd probably finish near the top in a Fan poll of their favorite players.
                        I have poor sarcasm radar. You are kidding, right?

Comment

Yes, he was drafted by Carolina, two rounds after a wr starved Eagles selected Fred Ex. One of a number of very good WR's the Eagles passed on for Mitchell.

I love DJax.

So, what exactly are you talking about again?
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            Yes, he was drafted by Carolina, two rounds after a wr starved Eagles selected Fred Ex. One of a number of very good WR's the Eagles passed on for Mitchell.

I love DJax.

So, what exactly are you talking about again?
                            With all said about Fred ex I do believe he would have faired better if he never met TO... After TO he got the attitude of TO without the ability. In the age of trash and stinkston Freddie Mitchell wasn't horrible.

Comment

Working...
                            X