X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any QB who chooses to wear "#1"

is a bit of a douchebag in my opinion.

I'm pulling for the 49ers in this game.

I think McMahon wants a Niners-Patsies SB.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I think he wants a Niners Seahawks NFC Championship game after the stories of Seahawks fans pissed about the Dr. Beats commercial with Kapernick

Comment

Can newton is incredibly easy to dislike. Just seems like a complete douchebag.

Kaepernik is a dick sometimes but he's a football player first and foremost. Not a self promoting marketing machine.

Comment

I can attest to all this...

Have to deal with his ass each training camp. Absolute asshole. Can't walk anywhre...rides a Segway. Blows off those trying to help him. Has that "towel look" everywhere he goes. Most of the time, i don't see many players around him

Comment

Segway rider! The epitome of the new millennium douchebag.

Bieber and newton are Segway BFF riders.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            ...rides a Segway.
            All you need to know

Comment

Steve Smith is in the same mold...

by the way...PR guys try to make him to be this great guy. Nothing further from the truth. I was 10' away when he cold cocked his own teammate for slight contact in a new contact drill?!?
              Newton also has wall to wall carpeting put in his room for a 2 week + stay

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                by the way...PR guys try to make him to be this great guy. Nothing further from the truth. I was 10' away when he cold cocked his own teammate for slight contact in a new contact drill?!?
                Newton also has wall to wall carpeting put in his room for a 2 week + stay
                Philly media would be all over Smith similar to the way they love to report every pouty thing about Jackson. Smith would have never survived Philly. He would have been run out of town like the media is trying to run Desean out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

and GOB too

Comment

Pretty Good analogy

nm
                    Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                    Philly media would be all over Smith similar to the way they love to report every pouty thing about Jackson. Smith would have never survived Philly. He would have been run out of town like the media is trying to run Desean out of town.

Comment

Yeah Newton rides that thing everywhere

on campus...can't hear them coming from behind. I had to speak with administrators about him riding it in buildings
                      Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      and GOB too

Comment

Warren Moon???

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

The exception that proves the rule? Honestly I cant think of any others at the moment.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

You forgot the Segway originator! Joe "Get Money" Banner!
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Can newton is incredibly easy to dislike. Just seems like a complete douchebag.

Kaepernik is a dick sometimes but he's a football player first and foremost. Not a self promoting marketing machine.
                            To be fair, Kaepernick tried to patent "Kaepernicking." But I agree he's a football player first. Cam was a nice guy when I met him but I find his attitude off putting. And I hate the Panthers in general.

Smith is just a complete dick. He tries to bill himself as a reformed Christian yet he punches his teammates. Years ago when I saw him I told him the Panthers sucked. He didn't like that.

Comment

Jaysus, what a bunch of haters

He rides a Segway inside of buildings !!! he wears a towel on his head !!!! He didn't say hi to me one day !! WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! He wears number 1 so he's a douchebag ? Come on IE, I mean I like this new rogue IE as much as the next guy, but all of you are really reaching to find something about this kid to hate. That's a really bad look for a bunch of grown men.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X