Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Brandonn. It appears that you are indeed an Ealges fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Brandonn. It appears that you are indeed an Ealges fan.

From the posts I have read, it appears you're not a fan of Foles and Vick, and at best, you would like to see Barkley have a shot.

Regarding the QB situation, what direction do you want the Eagles to go?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    From the posts I have read, it appears you're not a fan of Foles and Vick, and at best, you would like to see Barkley have a shot.

Regarding the QB situation, what direction do you want the Eagles to go?
    I think Foles can be the answer. He absolutely has to take more chances and trust his receivers to make plays. Its not that I don't like Foles, I just don't see him as an amazing game changing QB that most of the board sees. I watch every game, usually twice and I think he is a game manager right now. He is the most careful QB I have ever seen and that has pros and cons. He will not turn the ball over but this also means he wont take chances he has to take. I see him taking silly check downs and sacks while having plenty of time in the pocket and Jackson in one on one coverage. Shots have to be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      Shots have to be taken.
      We know you've taken a few shots today.

Comment

You mean like when he threw into double coverage against the Packers? Or he threw to Celek when he was covered so well, it took a circus catch against the Cowboys? Or the pass he threw against the Vikes where Jackson had a chance to make a play and just watched while the Vikes DB intercepted it and ran 30 yards the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          You mean like when he threw into double coverage against the Packers? Or he threw to Celek when he was covered so well, it took a circus catch against the Cowboys? Or the pass he threw against the Vikes where Jackson had a chance to make a play and just watched while the Vikes DB intercepted it and ran 30 yards the other way?
          You cannot count those plays. They go against his argumnt. You are only allowed to analyze the throws to wide open receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            Yes, me and my conspirators made it up out of whole cloth.

Comment

Brandunce

Braindumb
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X