Unfortunately, the Bolts are who we thought they were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, the Bolts are who we thought they were

Too bad. I've hated the Broncos ever since the Bucky Beaver days. They've always been the AFL version of the foreskins when it comes to their fan base.

On the other hand, every time the tv shows all the face painters in the stands banging on the balconies to make noise I can't help but think that every single one of them is stoned to their tits!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    Too bad. I've hated the Broncos ever since the Bucky Beaver days. They've always been the AFL version of the foreskins when it comes to their fan base.

On the other hand, every time the tv shows all the face painters in the stands banging on the balconies to make noise I can't help but think that every single one of them is stoned to their tits!
    I can't stand the fans of the Falcons, Titans, Colts, Jaguars, Bucs, Saints, Texans, Cardinals, and Bengals. Can throw in the Cheeseheads lately too with their douche bag governor.

2/3rds of the NFL are in solid Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      I can't stand the fans of the Falcons, Titans, Colts, Jaguars, Bucs, Saints, Texans, Cardinals, and Bengals. Can throw in the Cheeseheads lately too with their douche bag governor.

2/3rds of the NFL are in solid Blue.
      Agreed on all teams
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
      X