Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king fucking dunlap

Really?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Yup. And the other guy they had, Austin Howard, has started 32 consecutive games for the Jets at RT. Plays pretty well. Better than Lane Johnson did last year. Howard also plays cello.

Howard is a UFA this year.

Mudd made us get rid of two starting caliber NFL tackles because they didn't fit his ridiculous scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Yup. And the other guy they had, Austin Howard, has started 32 consecutive games for the Jets at RT. Plays pretty well. Better than Lane Johnson did last year. Howard also plays cello.

Mudd made us get rid of two starting caliber NFL tackles because they didn't fit his ridiculous scheme.
      WTF?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Lol like that playing cello is a plus for a tackle
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Lane actually improved very well during the year.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            Lol like that playing cello is a plus for a tackle
            He comes from a classical music family. He's not a knucklehead. That's what it shows. Disciplined.
            Last edited by The Ref; 01-12-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

?

Serviceable at best.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                Serviceable at best.
                In Mudd's scheme, yes.

Comment

Good run blocker, not good in pass pro. PFF, which usually does a pretty good job, gave him a negative overall grade for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                    Good run blocker, not good in pass pro. PFF, which usually does a pretty good job, gave him a negative overall grade for the season.
                    He's a UFA this year. We'll see how much value those stats sites have.

Comment

He comes from a classical music family. He's not a knucklehead. That's what it shows. Disciplined.
                      Not sure about that. Think most of the best lineman are just badass thugs who beat the shit out of the guy lined-up in front of them.
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Austin Howard was a Castillo project. Dunlap, after a career of mediocrity, was finally able to put an average year together and not lose his starting job. What's your point? I'll take Jason Peters and Lane Johnson over those two scrubs any day.

Comment

I guess. I'm not saying he is a bad player, just average. He'll probably be re-signed by the Jets for decent money, but he isn't a guy that Eagles fans should be lamenting the loss of.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                            Not sure about that. Think most of the best lineman are just badass thugs who beat the shit out of the guy lined-up in front of them.
                            Actually, offensive linemen as a group score the highest on the Wonderlic test. Even higher than QB's. Been that way since the beginning. D Linemen are the thugs. O Linemen are the smarty pants.

Comment

There are plenty of phenomenal musicians who are knuckleheads.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X