No announcement yet.

OT: True Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything ... I just think that it's being played straight, as you say, evil/creepy.

Wherever it's going, it looks like it's about to jump off next week.

And I really like the fact that it won't be drawn out ... you get the answer over the next 4 weeks.
    Last edited by slag; 01-27-2014, 03:34 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Jump off in two weeks. No show next week cause of the New Jersey Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Not me ... I just get variation on the "there isn't much difference between the cops and robbers" theme ... with this one being "it takes a psycho to catch one."
        I agree with what Sect 236 said below - it's more creepy/eerie. It's a good in that it's unsettling.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Oh yeah ... I forgot about that ... watch, now that I've made an issue of it, the bad guys will be Loki and Lex Luther.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Oh yeah ... I forgot about that ... watch, now that I've made an issue of it, the bad guys will be Loki and Lex Luther.
            I don't think they're going to go that far, but you can read extensive articles about all the HP Lovecraft influences in the show, so who knows.

Cthulhu is clearly the killer.

Comment

Btw, is anybody killin the game more than Eli Thompson right now?

Since 2012, Shea Whigham, the actor who plays Eli on Boardwalk, has also appeared in Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street and now True Detective.

Guy's a worker.

Comment

Working...
              X