the level of trolls around here is not elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahahaha Big Money.

My favorite was Boob Noobhart with his "Name that Iggle Phan" thread.

TD!!! MCNABB!!!!! HIGH FIVES!!!!! with a bunch of emoticons was the best impression.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 01-14-2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      This isn't a football board
      Nothing gets by you

IG: sorry we can't all be Pulitzer level writers like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by vabeach View Post
        Patel was without a doubt the best to read.
        A bone with you, good sir, I should like to pick. And that goes double, nay, in triplicate, for the rest of you ragamuffins.

Goodman Patel was engaging, of that I shall not argue, on that point I shall not tarry. But he was young, quite full of his own piss, vinegar, and self-importance, and he was short in the tooth. What had that young man accomplished short of weighty proclamations and mysterious sources, traitors of doubtable character that he consorted with?

Fie on him, and a pox on the rest of you for choosing him over mine self, your kindest doctor, what? Has any other of your number stood with George Washington as he crossed the Delaware to face down the British? Has any other of your number consorted with Howard Hughes to design a personal dirigible with which he could face down the Red Baron? Has any other of your number faced down Goodman Green in a contest of imaginary football squadrons and managed a .500 record? (approximately)

Tonics! Tonics for all of you rapscallions, till you give homage and thanks to your good doctor, what?

Comment

I personally don't understand what warranted the bashing of myself. Now I'm taking a passive sarcastic approach. It's been entertaining.

Comment

Oh and

Ps. You guys are homos.

Comment

Westcoast Mac

Those posts were unbearable..

Comment

:D:D:D

:D :D:D

Comment

They're Getting To Be Much More Boring

They don't present that kind of challenges as did trolls of even a few years ago.
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Get the fuck off it you tools. Seriously.

I've been reading this shit board since 2001. I have seen many trolls come and go and aside from LewPac and Patel none of them were anything special. This is some serious nostalgia bullshit going on right here.

You can all blow me.

Comment

Reading doesn't = comprehension

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                      Get the fuck off it you tools. Seriously.

I've been reading this shit board since 2001. I have seen many trolls come and go and aside from LewPac and Patel none of them were anything special. This is some serious nostalgia bullshit going on right here.

You can all blow me.
                      You bring nothing to the table.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I bring everything to the table.

If you can't recognize my greatness that is your problem, not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHb3lZobt0

Comment

Working...
                        X