OT : Good thing "law abiding citizens" get to carry their guns around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : Good thing "law abiding citizens" get to carry their guns around

That way, we have someone to handle those pesky texters when we go to the movies.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...e-sheriff?lite
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Seems like a reasonable use of force to me

I hate people using phones in movie theaters. Taught that chump a lesson
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'll be sending a screen capture of this post

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      To msnbc. Get ready for the vitriol, chump.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Great! Do it

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        To msnbc. Get ready for the vitriol, chump.
        The more those loons get riled up, the better.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That way, we have someone to handle those pesky texters when we go to the movies.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...e-sheriff?lite
          Too bad the texter didnt have a gun of his own. He'd still be here today.

Comment

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/at...chool-shooting

This shit is getting crazy. They just started training the students and teachers at my kids school for scenarios like this. They have a volunteer run in the school with a paint ball gun and the whole school is supposed to react. Times have changed.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I take it you didn't see the clip about the Police Sergeant that pulled his revolver and stuck it in a kids face that was waiting in the drive thru McDonald's for his order, because he was "taking too long"?

http://www.11alive.com/video/2310774...lds-drive-thru
              Last edited by Eagle Road; 01-14-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Aw man I guess that is one way to look at it

Or, people could just NOT shoot other f'in people because of texting

I will NEVER understand the gun lust in this country

Comment

Retired Special Ops Cop

felt threatened by a box of popcorn so he shot the guy in his chest

I guess he "STOOD HIS GROUND"

Comment

We Have to Strike Now Sir!!

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                    Aw man I guess that is one way to look at it

Or, people could just NOT shoot other f'in people because of texting

I will NEVER understand the gun lust in this country
                    Annihilate ! Kill,kill,kill!!
                    Last edited by Raptor; 01-14-2014, 09:57 PM. Reason: Image test
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This is fucked up. "Stand your ground" my ass.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-mov...ry?id=21523732

I'd go so far as to say this it's very conceivable this d-bag went into the confrontation intending to use his gun and knowing he could get off with the "stand your ground" bullshit.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        Not something to joke about, Rick. This is homicide. Do you think it's justified?
                        --------

Comment

It's Florida, and the guy is a former cop

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Not something to joke about, Rick. This is homicide. Do you think it's justified?
                          Of course it's justified

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            This is fucked up. "Stand your ground" my ass.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-mov...ry?id=21523732

I'd go so far as to say this it's very conceivable this d-bag went into the confrontation intending to use his gun and knowing he could get off with the "stand your ground" bullshit.
                            I don't believe he was thinking even that far ahead, I believe he made an emotional choice, panicked, and allowed his anger/ frustration to get to take over.

Stupid way to end your senior days after a lifetime career serving as an police officer protecting the public.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Of course it's justified
                              Basically these two guys got into an argument and one of them had a gun and decided to use it to kill the other.

The fact the shooter was a former cop may have just made him even more likely to use it.

Frankly this is sickening. I guess we will see how the judicial system in Florida deals with this. At least the killed guy was white so we don't have that issue to make this a major rallying cry for the racists.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X