OT : Good thing "law abiding citizens" get to carry their guns around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    I have a problem with ANYONE being pulled over for no reason, I don't care what color you are.
    Yes my point is there is real life problem with that conservatives never talk about (and will often in fact support racial profiling) but instead we get the good old gun nut hysterical persecution paranoia instead.

Comment

You must be an anti-gun nut

They haven't done a thing to address the problem as stated. Oh but they thought giving guns to criminals and drug dealers was a good idea...
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        They haven't done a thing to address the problem as stated. Oh but they thought giving guns to criminals and drug dealers was a good idea...
        Literally retarded.

Comment

Furiousgeorge's word of the day

retarded. wow...

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            Yes my point is there is real life problem with that conservatives never talk about (and will often in fact support racial profiling) but instead we get the good old gun nut hysterical persecution paranoia instead.

I have an issue with anyone being detained and searched without probable cause, it goes against one of the very reasons this country was founded in the first place.

I'm not so sure that your point that Conservatives never talk about racial profiling ( or support it) is altogether accurate, at least not where I live.

I would sooner say they (Conservatives) most anyway are not aware of it, it is not an issue that they are familiar with.

You want to be profiled, and lose ALL of your personal rights, go get a CDL and drive a commercial vehicle in which you are subject to routine scrutiny every damn day you are on the road and are required to document every fucking minute of every fucking day, then get back to me.

Comment

Murder is never justified!

Fatal Shootings can be justified based on circumstances.
              "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I have an issue with anyone being detained and searched without probable cause, it goes against one of the very reasons this country was founded in the first place.

I'm not so sure that your point that Conservatives never talk about racial profiling ( or support it) is altogether accurate, at least not where I live.

I would sooner say they (Conservatives) most anyway are not aware of it, it is not an issue that they are familiar with.

You want to be profiled, and lose ALL of your personal rights, go get a CDL and drive a commercial vehicle in which you are subject to routine scrutiny every damn day you are on the road and are required to document every fucking minute of every fucking day, then get back to me.
                Oh, the plight of the truck drivers! Truly an abused minority in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  retarded. wow...

Comment

Oh, the plight of the truck drivers! Truly an abused minority in America.

Sorry, I have once again have forgotten that you are the all knowing authority on any and all subjects discussed within these threads, I humbly submit my sincerest apologies to the almighty supreme master of virtual reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post

there are only two differences. One murder victim was young and Black, the other was young and White. One victim had popcorn, the other had Skittles and tea.
                      there's another big difference: witnesses.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Sorry, I have once again have forgotten that you are the all knowing authority on any and all subjects discussed within these threads, I humbly submit my sincerest apologies to the almighty supreme master of virtual reality.
                        It's okay baby, the bad man won't be mean to you any more.

Comment

It's okay baby, the bad man won't be mean to you any more.
                          Shouldn't make promises your ego can't keep.

Comment

Hahah... that clown is a genius compared to your pal

Comment

Perry did the mental equivalent of shitting his pants in a nationally televised primary debate. There isn't anybody on his level.

Comment

not even close...

Comment

Working...
                                X