X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not one Eagle on PFWA All Rookie Team

But yeah, the drafts are getting much better. Hahahahahaah

good night
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Hahah!

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      good night
      The axe falls
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

So who do you think deserved it?? Lane Johnson might have been the only one. Ertz didn't deserve it--he's only the No.2 TE and started out No.3; Barkley only played bits of 2 games; Wolff didn't play that much before he hurt his knee; Logan didn't start until after mid season.

The other thing to consider is that these writers were the ones who had said that Kelly's offense would revolutionize the NFL and when it merely put up the 2nd best numbers in the league, they were disappointed. They also said that Kelly's offense wouldn't work in the NFL without a mobile QB. I think he made them look ridiculous.

Comment

Wonder what name he'll be back under.

Comment

Who cares?

There are a lot of quality NFL players that do not make an all-rookie team. Conversely, some players are all-Rookies one year and all washed up two years later. There is reason to be encouraged by this rookie class, and we will see how good the class is (or isn't) over the course of the next few years. I think we can all concur that it is a lot better than say, 2011, though.

Comment

Two Chipper Ducks named tho

Including Kiko Alonso Defensive Rookie of the Year!

Comment

Working...
              X