Lazor hired as Lions OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazor hired as Lions OC

No doubt to also work with Stafford after what he did with Foles and to a lesser extent, Vick.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ve-coordinator

At least he got the job over Kyle Shanahan.

Comment

That kind of sucks.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That's a better hire for them than Caldwell.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          That's a better hire for them than Caldwell.
          yep.

though i don't think it's a big deal for us. hiring lazor is like hiring pat shurmur. offensive assistants are going to look good working for chip kelly. i'm not saying the guy will win 3 super bowls like belichick, but i expect him to have a lot of assistants who look good under him and suck elsehwere.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            yep.

though i don't think it's a big deal for us. hiring lazor is like hiring pat shurmur. offensive assistants are going to look good working for chip kelly. i'm not saying the guy will win 3 super bowls like belichick, but i expect him to have a lot of assistants who look good under him and suck elsehwere.
            It's not awful, but it's definitely not good.

The first full offseason is the first time players have to work with a coaching staff that has observed their strengths and weaknesses over the course of a whole season. The relationships are already developed and everyone is familiar with everyone else's work habits.

This is an important offseason for Nick Foles. Losing his positional coach does not help.

Comment

Agree ... he needs to fix his footwork some and it would be nice if Lazor was still there.
              Last edited by slag; 01-14-2014, 08:20 PM. Reason: typo
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

wahoowa! Could see Lazor as a good HC candidate in the future.
                To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Actually, he got hired by the Dolphins.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Eagles QB coach Bill Lazor has accepted the job of #Dolphins OC, source confirms. (@mortreport 1st reported)
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                    It's not awful, but it's definitely not good.

The first full offseason is the first time players have to work with a coaching staff that has observed their strengths and weaknesses over the course of a whole season. The relationships are already Jordan and everyone is familiar with everyone else's work habits.

This is an important offseason for Nick Foles. Losing his positional coach does not help.
                    Apparently Lazor is going to the Dolphins. Either way I agree, full has a lot of potential but I feel like Lazor helped him a bunch. This is tough hopefully we can find someone better, but I don't know if there's anyone in the market. Honestly I wouldn't mind Kyle Shanahan.
                    Last edited by LompyPince; 01-15-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X