Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on something and the thought "Do you want ONE MORE" came into mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on something and the thought "Do you want ONE MORE" came into mind.

Some of you should know what "ONE MORE" makes me think of. Especially Zubaz.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

BWAH! Those were the days.

Comment

An Eagles marketing campaign after the 2004 season?

... right after Joselio Hansen's doo-dads appeared to be resting on Dave Spadaro's shoulder during a looker room interview.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Long live The King! I wonder how many other scenes like that are going on around those parking lots. We should send out a scout team to find a better spot. These paid parking lot buffet caterers are getting on my f*cking nerves.

Comment

1 more- shaking head. 2 more shaking head. CLASSIC. I DID See the king do shots of fireball at the playoff game, but no action.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Long live The King! I wonder how many other scenes like that are going on around those parking lots. We should send out a scout team to find a better spot. These paid parking lot buffet caterers are getting on my f*cking nerves.
            The king will forever be missed!
            Last edited by LompyPince; 01-15-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

NOWHERE else

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              that guy was the fucking best. Hilarious. I never laughed so hard in my life.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Do you remember he got annoyed because he thought we were exploiting him. He was right -- we were!

Comment

Working...
                X