No announcement yet.

Pretty much never done with the Phils no matter how long Amaro stays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAJ's act is hard to watch/read about. This guy is literally getting paid to do a job that I could do! He reminds me of a fan w/out a deep knowledge of the game running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      RAJ's act is hard to watch/read about. This guy is literally getting paid to do a job that I could do! He reminds me of a fan w/out a deep knowledge of the game running the show.
      I hear that -- hard to believe how many bad decisions he's made. I'm honestly not sure he has a job here in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        We did a day trip to Clearwater (we were on the other coast) on Spring Break Senior year. It was the year after the WS. Never actually did the full experience.

My buddy who lives in Pittsburgh and has been a diehard Buccos fan for life is meeting me down there. We're doing the Friday game in Bradenton and then the Sunday game in Clearwater. A nice Phils/Bucs double dip.
        Nice. I went to a Pirates-Red Sox game last year when I was at ST. You'll enjoy Clearwater much more.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Nice. I went to a Pirates-Red Sox game last year when I was at ST. You'll enjoy Clearwater much more.
          When I did the trip previously, we went to Bright House so I already got the experience there.

Maybe we'll have to catch up at Frenchy's and have a mini Igglephans/Temple alum convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            When I did the trip previously, we went to Bright House so I already got the experience there.

Maybe we'll have to catch up at Frenchy's and have a mini Igglephans/Temple alum convention.
            Sounds good, I'll know for sure in a week or so. First Jai Alai is on me.

Comment

Basebore

Bwah love the avatar TGP

Comment

Working...
              X