Wow, what an f-ing pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, what an f-ing pussy

3rd and Inches, these are YOUR people !!!!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...lebrating?lite
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I guess it's not really important to the story, but why is a 14 year old playing Little League?

Comment

Unreal

Is it the coach or the lawyer that is the bigger douche bag in this case

Comment

The legal expert said the parents signed on their son to a contact sport.

This should get thrown out because of that, especially when there is no intent.

Last edited by wynnron123; 01-16-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Um, a helmet hitting his ankle did not tear his achilles tendon. That's total bullshit. He might've tripped on the helmet.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I have a little league coach injury story

My ex-wife's stepfather was a pilot for the US Air Force. He was coaching Little League when he was struck in the head by a batted ball. It f*cked up the vision enough in one eye that he was no longer cleared to fly. He spent the rest of his Air Force career underground in a missile silo.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Um, a helmet hitting his ankle did not tear his achilles tendon. That's total bullshit. He might've tripped on the helmet.
              I could see it if the bill of the helmet hit the tendon and it was already predisposed to go.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah, possibly. The odds of accidentally hitting someone like that would be incredibly low, though.

Either way, this is pathetic.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

$500,000?

Sounds like he's going for some gravy, too!

Comment

It's an interesting legal issue.

In New York, anyone participating in a sport or recreational activity assumes the risk of any danger inherent in the sport.

The key word is "inherent" here.

Is the risk of being hit with a thrown helmet during a celebration an inherent risk, or is it an intentional act that is over and above the dangers commonly associated with the activity?

He may have a case ... but if I had been hurt like that, I wouldn't sue because I think it's a jerky thing to do ... and I'm a lawyer.
                    Last edited by slag; 01-16-2014, 11:49 AM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

kid should have made it count by beating him with the baseball helmet.

what a pussy.

they should raise the stakes for suing...if you sue and lose...you get your hands cut off.
                      Last edited by nerd; 01-16-2014, 12:50 PM.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        3rd and Inches, these are YOUR people !!!!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014...lebrating?lite

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Soft like the twinky fillin!
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          $500,000?

Sounds like he's going for some gravy, too!

Mean streetz of the Sota!
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bwaaaaaah !!!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                            HAHAHAHAHAHA! Soft like the twinky fillin!
                            and probably just as sweet !!!
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                            X