I am definitely buying these and putting in our break room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am definitely buying these and putting in our break room

should be hilarious. i encourage you all to do the same...

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-suga...on-amazon-com/

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...RankDescending
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-16-2014, 11:22 AM.

Hahahaha "my delicate starfish"

Bwahahahahahaha! These are going in an attractive bowl in the coffee room.

Comment

I'm definitely buying some. Shit in our break room gets eaten in a matter of minutes and it's always the same 4-5 pigs who do so.

The joy I will experience watching the usual suspects melt into the toilet will be like Christmas Day all over again.

Comment

This is fantastic. "there would haves been less pressure to make two free throws in the NBA finals then for the gas to escape my bowels"

Comment

Don't get too excited

Nothing new about these products - sugarless chewing gum has been around for decades and all sugarless candies have the same ingredients and the same potential issue. The writer of that review probably completely made it up or exaggerated out the wazoo. You'd have to eat more than 1 lb of those things to have a noticeable problem
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Nothing new about these products - sugarless chewing gum has been around for decades and all sugarless candies have the same ingredients and the same potential issue. The writer of that review probably completely made it up or exaggerated out the wazoo. You'd have to eat more than 1 lb of those things to have a noticeable problem
            boooo science!!!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I can't speak for the product in Ells post but I can say from experience that you don't want to eat too many of these sugar free gummies. And by too many I'm talking like 5 or 6.

http://www.amazon.com/Vitafusion-Fib...pr_product_top
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

from what Ells is saying

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                a pound of that crap might not be a reach for some of those people.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X