Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what sh*t ex-Eagle is going to get a ring this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what sh*t ex-Eagle is going to get a ring this year?

DRC? I don't think there are any ex-Eagles on any of those other teams. That's surprising if you consider all of the talent that Andy Reid was pumping into the league.

Seattle has Cris Clemons. New England has Amendola, Kyle Arrington and Sopoaga. I'm 99% sure San Fran has no one, but they have Celek's younger brother, so he can rub it in to big bro if they win.

Also, don't forget, Denver has Stew Bradley. This may come as a shock but he's on IR. Rumor has it he's changing his name to StewIRt Bradley.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 01-17-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

i don't want seattle to win simply bc i don't want another team to win their 1st SB before us.

petty? absolutely. but, i don't care.

Comment

I agree with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          i don't want seattle to win simply bc i don't want another team to win their 1st SB before us.

Yep it would be a disgrace. Seattle would be added to the historical shit franchises list like these that won the SB before the Eagles.

Tampa
          New Orleans
          Indy

Comment

Throw the St. Louis Rams in there too

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I do this every year. I was pretty crushed when the Saints won a few years ago...the Aints!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I do this every year. I was pretty crushed when the Saints won a few years ago...the Aints!

Yep, now baghead fans laugh at us. FML.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's Karma

Comment

Working...
                  X