Gun Threads are Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Threads are Money

Kind of boring, but absolute ratings bombs! Truthfully I can't really read too many polemics so I don't really pay attention but damn if it isn't great ratings.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Kind of boring, but absolute ratings bombs! Truthfully I can't really read too many polemics so I don't really pay attention but damn if it isn't great ratings.
    Where do political threads rank?

Comment

Here's where I think Igglephans rules.

Nobody has posted the Springsteen Chris Cristie Ft. Lee Jersey traffic jam video.

It's probably because the "core group" have already seen it.

Also, note that the "core group" have generally seen the public internet grew up from it's beginnings.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

MacPlaymate

Best...computer game....EVER.

oh oh oh....ah ah ah....oh oh oh...
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You know, that is sure true, the growth and change of the internet, over this time period.
          But I wouldn't know so much, with no access at home or a phone at home, and not on facebook.
          I just know your grandchildren don't talk to you if you are not on facebook. Ha!

Comment

... that's so true.

I can still remember when my wife (then girlfriend) took me into her office so she could get caught with work. She introduced me to the internet to kill time and the first thing I looked up - Philadelphia Eagles. I ended up on the Rivals board within minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              ... that's so true.

I can still remember when my wife (then girlfriend) took me into her office so she could get caught with work. She introduced me to the internet to kill time and the first thing I looked up - Philadelphia Eagles. I ended up on the Rivals board within minutes.

So let me get this straight, your saying your GF/Wife is an enabler for Wangnuts?:D

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Nobody has posted the Springsteen Chris Cristie Ft. Lee Jersey traffic jam video.
                I think it's because we already played out that story. The best thing about Fallon is that he's retiring Leno. Not that I watch either show.

I'm hoping like hell that Rand Paul gets the GOP nomination. I might even vote for him. That would upset some apple carts. And a libertarian President would be a great learning opportunity.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  I think it's because we already played out that story. The best thing about Fallon is that he's retiring Leno. Not that I watch either show.

I'm hoping like hell that Rand Paul gets the GOP nomination. I might even vote for him. That would upset some apple carts. And a libertarian President would be a great learning opportunity.
                  I suspect it would be a great "Be careful what you wish for" learning opportunity for a lot of his supporters.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I suspect it would be a great "Be careful what you wish for" learning opportunity for a lot of his supporters.
                    Exactly. But I can't see the Israel lobby allowing it to happen.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Be careful what you wish for indeed. If paired with a right wing legislature, what happened recently in WV would seem quaint.

Comment

Paul is highly unlikely

My preference is Rubio or Jindal, but Obama has probably poisoned the well for young, ethnic candidates. Maybe it is time for a woman president...
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          My preference is Rubio or Jindal, but Obama has probably poisoned the well for young, ethnic candidates. Maybe it is time for a woman president...
                          We need a president who doesnt play the two party game... but the two parties wont allow that to happen and if by some miracle it did the that president wod be killed.

Comment

I think Dr. Ben Carson would do a good job closing the divide in Washington, but I doubt that he would run.

I'm just really burnt out on attorney's and career politician's.

Comment

Do yo know the head trademark lawyer

At your company? She's a friend of mine.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X