Bobby Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Wagner

Drafted one pick after Mychal Kendricks. QED.

impolite.

Comment

Bowman went 4 picks after we took teo Nashim our whatever his name is... and a free agent safety the eagles could be looking at....tj ward... went the next pick after mate allen
      Last edited by nerd; 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        Bowman went 4 picks after we took teo Nashim our whatever his name is... and a free agent safety the eagles could be looking at....tj ward... went the next pick after mate allen

Are u serious? Fuck.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Are u serious? Fuck.
          Yup...gronk went like three picks after nate Allen.

That 2010 eagles draft was bad.
          Last edited by nerd; 01-19-2014, 08:22 PM.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

'10-'11 drafts crippled this team. It's amazing they made the playoffs this year. Still have a lot of making up to do.

Comment

Senior Bowl MVP

Comment

Working...
              X