Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst call I have ever seen

That has to be SF ball.

I don't think he had it when the whistle blew. Sucks.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Looks like it helped the niners in the end

Comment

He had it and was down by contact. How could the official not see that??

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          He had it and was down by contact. How could the official not see that??

The whistle hadn't blown, they assumed (just like me) that the seahawks player had the ball. They blew the whistle during the pileup.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hard to believe that isn't reviewable. Any other play they can review when a player is down by contact, just another example of how muddled the rulebook for the NFL is.

Comment

Unbelieveable that you can't review a fumble recovery in the field of play.

Comment

The real baffler is why the Squawks didn't kick the FG there. Very lucky that didn't cost them.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X