Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm Rick James Bitch! Show Pete your titties!"

Cold blooded...bang-bang!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I'm the best best cornerback in the league don't test me with a garbage receiver like crabtree. Or something like that. My god, the cock on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      I'm the best best cornerback in the league don't test me with a garbage receiver like crabtree. Or something like that. My god, the cock on him.

He has the stats to back it up. Him and Crabtree were jawing all game.

When shit was on the line...crabtree alligator armed a pass, Sherman deflected a td pass.

Winner= Sherman.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No doubt, the only thing I don't like about sherman is that he isn't an eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          No doubt, the only thing I don't like about sherman is that he isn't an eagle.

Yep, and he gets extra points for clowning that douchebag on 1st & 10 last year.

Comment

Working...
          X