Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA. I love Sherman

Backs his shit up.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I disagree. He's a good player but you have to show better sportsmanship than that.

Comment

Not really a fan of his sort of thing. Seems like a blowhard to me.

Comment

the NFL has to do something about this shit. It's turning into the WWE.

Comment

Comment

Im all for showboating but that interview was stupid. That guy is a tard
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              Not really a fan of his sort of thing. Seems like a blowhard to me.

I didn't expect you to share my opinion.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Exactly, embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  Im all for showboating but that interview was stupid. That guy is a tard

Crabtree "best hands in the game" was jawing with him all game.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    I didn't expect you to share my opinion.
                    I think a lot of people don't share that particular opinion. He seems like an asshole.

Comment

So...he went all Ric Flair. It was geigh
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        I think a lot of people don't share that particular opinion. He seems like an asshole.

Not a Jeff Lurie player.

Comment

I hated Deion Sanders but at least he pointed to the scoreboard instead of that shit Sherman pulled off.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            So...he went all Ric Flair. It was geigh

Dude had that adrenaline pumping. Im surprised he didn't cuss.

Comment

I'm not a fan of interviews immediately after the game, guys are still pumped up, I have no problem with what he said. If it was a half hour after the game or the next day I'd call him an ass, but I like that he's fired up and takes things personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X