HAHAHA. I love Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
    That's definitely true. Comparing anyone to Dawkins sets a high bar, though. I made the reference just to show how post-game interviews can be influenced by the adrenaline of the moment.

I like Sherman because of the way he plays the game. Unprofessional post-game rants won't change that for me.
    So many people complain about the players not caring and being chummy or smiling after a game with the opponents. Sherman hates the biggest rival his team has. He plays hard, he backs up everything he says and he shows his emotion.

What a jerk.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      So many people complain about the players not caring and being chummy or smiling after a game with the opponents. Sherman hates the biggest rival his team has. He plays hard, he backs up everything he says and he shows his emotion.

What a jerk.
      There may be more to the Crabtree/Sherman feud than we see from just watching the game.

Apparently Crabtree tried to fight him once at a charity event. If that's true, it actually kind of makes both of them look pretty bad.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...mpionship.html

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Ha. You regularly belittle and disrespect those on here who don't share your views on any particular issue.
        Good lord! As if that's a one way street?

One thing I stopped doing a long time ago is the sort of mean spiritedness toward players and coaches that goes beyond harmless sports hate. That seems too common around here.

My strongest condemnations are towards those of a different political bent than me. I'm an unapologetic liberal. European style social democrat even. And yeah, I'm not going to pull punches in those threads. The extreme right certainly doesn't. Why should lefties?

I don't disparage people's football opinions if I disagree with them. I sure do get that for mine, though. Frankly, I don't care.
        Last edited by The Ref; 01-20-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

It wouldn't be a news story if Deadspin/Gawker didn't use it as an opportunity to race bait.

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
            It wouldn't be a news story if Deadspin/Gawker didn't use it as an opportunity to race bait.
            Good point.

They did the race baiting, not all the people tweeting monkey, nigger, etc.

Racism, especially towards athletes, is long dead though.
            Last edited by TerpEagle; 01-21-2014, 12:48 AM.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Good point.

They did the race baiting, not all the people tweeting monkey, nigger, etc.

Racism, especially towards athletes, is long dead though.
              Edit - not worth it.
              Last edited by stjoebirdsfan; 01-21-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Edit - not worth it.
                boo

Comment

Edit - not worth it.
                  PM it if you want and we can talk about it. This is not a challenge, just an offer.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-...gro-1505060117

I mean as an athlete, of course. Nothing else.
                    It's why we recoil at Kanye West's rants, like when West, one of the greatest musical minds of our generation, had the audacity to publicly declare himself a genius (was this up for debate?)
                    Greg Howard should stop writing articles.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Breaking news...Richard Sherman can write...a little bit.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...ending-himself

Comment

Last year Trent Williams punched Sherman in the face

After Seattle knocked the (racial slur) out of the playoffs.

Comment

I loved it!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          I didn't expect you to share my opinion.
                          the guy came off the field less than two minutes after sealing the game and a trip to the Super Bowl. He was still in beast mode. If you have sideline interviews at that point you have to expect this to happen sometimes. The fact that it was Erin Andrews made it even better for me.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                            the guy came off the field less than two minutes after sealing the game and a trip to the Super Bowl. He was still in beast mode. If you have sideline interviews at that point you have to expect this to happen sometimes. The fact that it was Erin Andrews made it even better for me.

Her face was priceless. "Who said something?"
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"Hell of a game"

Thats why Crabtree shoved Sherman in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                                Thats why Crabtree shoved Sherman in the face.
                                TOTAL trashtalking. unwarranted, bad sportsmanship, trash. White folk shouldn't have to stand for this in the game. Not in 2014.
                                Last edited by bk; 01-23-2014, 05:30 PM. Reason: removed video and added "sarcastic comment for you goons who think i'm serious"

Comment

Working...
                                X