Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle opens -2

12th man!

Dick Sherman is a fucking disgrace. I hate that mother fucking piece of shit.

Hope Denver hangs 40 on them. They won't but I can hope. Russell wilson sucks.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    12th man!

Yeah, he's sure no DRC.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Great player.

Fucking asshole.

Comment

Still have to consider Seattle the favorites, but I'm rooting for the Broncos.

Don't think the game will be a blowout.

Comment

Great player.

Fucking asshole.

Fuck off Ells, you would be the first one on the board to buy his jersey if he was on the Iggs.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Fuck off Ells, you would be the first one on the board to buy his jersey if he was on the Iggs.
            Fight!
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              Fight!

Ells is pissed cuz he lost some money gambling.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If I never bought a Dawkins there's a 0.0% chance I would buy his.

Congrats on your boys big win. See ya in jersey man! Hope you can get a seat at dorsia.

Comment

If I never bought a Dawkins there's a 0.0% chance I would buy his.

Congrats on your boys big win. See ya in jersey man! Hope you can get a seat at dorsia.

HAHA. They gave me the shit table next to the bathroom at dorsia!

Comment

12th man!

Now Denver -1.5

Comment

12th man!

I don't know where you saw that. On Saturday Mark Lawrence told Howard Eskin that Denver was going to be installed as two point favorites if they made the Super Bowl and it didn't matter who the opponent was going to be.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Better Ells takes it out here than on his children.

Comment

Working...
                        X