Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Harry

Definitely a player's coach.

MOBILE, Ala. – When Josh Huff saw Chip Kelly’s face, he knew something was up.

This was last January. Kelly had just decided to take the Eagles’ head-coaching job, but before the news leaked publicly, he wanted to address his players at Oregon.

“We were just about to start our winter workouts and he came in. I knew right then there was something going on because he’d never come into our winter workouts,” Huff said. “I could just see the look on his face and he was just distraught. But he came in, gathered us up and he was just saying he wanted the challenge in the NFL. And I couldn’t do nothing but thank him for what he’s done.”

The emotion was something Huff hadn’t previously witnessed from the coach he played under for three seasons.

“I’d never seen Coach Kelly cry up until that point,” he said. “When you see a man cry like that, that means he cares about that program, he cares about his players. And I care just as much about him as he cares about me.”
    http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ff-chip-kelly/
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Reid cried in front of his players every time the McRib went away.

Comment

Gives some support to the rumors that Chip is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Then why bring it up, unless...........
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Gives some support to the rumors that Chip is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
          No it doesn't. Your comment gives support to the idea that an adult male showing emotion is a possible sign of homosexuality.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Really? I guess that would make Dick Vermil the drum major of the next GLAAD parade.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              No it doesn't. Your comment gives support to the idea that an adult male showing emotion is a possible sign of homosexuality.
              No need to cry about it. Could be a Philly Mag vendetta.

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/0...-eagles-coach/
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You're 100% in the wrong here. It doesn't matter if the question has been asked before, you implied that any male who shares his emotions is gay.

You said it, stick by it. Don't backtrack from your bigotry now.

Comment

Good lord does everyone take posts literally around here?

Obviously maniac was joking.

Regarding Chip, I think he's gay because of the gay visors he wears. Now that's gay
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwah
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nothing wrong with crying once in a while

I liked Dick Vermeil but he was over the top.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...s-Dick-Vermeil

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ing-in-the-nfl

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        You're 100% in the wrong here. It doesn't matter if the question has been asked before, you implied that any male who shares his emotions is gay.

You said it, stick by it. Don't backtrack from your bigotry now.

1. He was obviously joking
                        2. Considering how much you hate women, you don't get to call people on bigotry

now why don't you comeback by accusing me of being a woman, since to you obviously consider being a woman to be the worst thing in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                          1. He was obviously joking
                          2. Considering how much you hate women, you don't get to call people on bigotry

now why don't you comeback by accusing me of being a woman, since to you obviously consider being a woman to be the worst thing in the world.
                          I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The "you hate women" shtick is another of your old, tired, unfunny shticks.

I was joking in my response to Maniac as well.

As always, you're coming up wrong. How can one person be so wrong all the time? Man, you're sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                              Two words.... Charlie Manual. If a offensive line coach can become a defensive coordinator why not a baseball manager to foitball coach?

Comment

Working...
                              X