Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Couldn't This Storm Have Waited Until Super Bowl Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're Talking The Championship Game!

Teams in Northern cities don't have the luxury of changing their climate in the winter. Unless you're smart enough to put a roof over your stadium, you take what Mother Nature dishes out.

The Super Bowl, on the other hand, can go wherever the league bosses decree and they should have the brains God gave them to realize warm weather is the way to go.

Hell, if I had my druthers I'd put it in Hawaii every year!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Two Easy Answers, Georgie

Why do I care? Because the Eagles aren't in the game.

Would I feel the same way if the Eagles were in the game? No.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Weather should be a factor in football, including the championship game.

If you like watching sports in a gym, stick with basketball.
        The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

A smooth SB wouldn't kill any (slim) chance of a SB in Philadelphia someday.

Comment

If that were truly the reason for this, I wouldn't mind. Then, you could expect that every stadium would eventually be scheduled for a Super Bowl.

This is a politically chosen location with no concern for the game or the fans.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
            X