Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever NOT watched the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever NOT watched the Super Bowl?

I will probably watch it but I have very little interest this year, even though it should be a good matchup. I will be out of the country and many time zones away. Not sure how much of an effort it will take to watch it.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    I will probably watch it but I have very little interest this year, even though it should be a good matchup. I will be out of the country and many time zones away. Not sure how much of an effort it will take to watch it.
    I missed the Saints/Colts Super Bowl. That was the year we had a big blizzard that Saturday night and I went snowboarding - initially planning to be back but didn't make it in time.

Not real upset about my decision.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Yes...in addition

Those that I have watched lately I rarely make it past the first half.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I remember I watched the beginning of the Colts/Chicago one awhile back and turned it off because it was in like a rainstorm and really poorly played...but I usually bet on it and watch with a bunch of people.

Comment

I missed all but the last few minutes of the same game while traveling for work.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

In your situation its understandable

I myself have watched every super bowl since about 71...My brothers were much older than me,,plopped me in front of the TV every sunday..I was just a Pup but still remember the Dolphins and Jets and of course the Steelers...Most of the Sb's with the Hogs, and Crackheads,I had the games on always,,but didn't watch much,,I was really wasted for the Giants Bills..turned it back on to see the Missed Fg...always have the memory of their coach looking like some popped his ass...he deflated like a balloon....

I tend to watch all the playoff and title games,,it was hard to watch the Bucs and Raiders...but I did..
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Didn't watch the year the Eagles lost to Tampa Bay in the NFC championship. That loss crushed me. I knew that whoever the NFC sent would beat the Raiders, so the loss to Tampa hurt even more than usual.

Comment

the year we lost to TB and they went out and smoked Oakland.

i was at a SB party at a friend's place, hung out in the garage the entire time with the chain smokers / reefer addicts and got absolutely shit faced. Didn't watch two plays of that entire game. I was still completely heart broken over the loss as i'm sure everybody was.

That TB loss was the ultimate kick in the nads for eagles fans.

Comment

In recent years, it's been on, but................

......I'm not really watching it. I'm walking around talking to the women since they have no interest whatsoever. This year, I'll pay attention when Bruno Mars hits the stage.

Comment

Bwahahahaha!

You are f*ckin' AWESOME!

Comment

haven't missed it since i can remember. i missed hester's return when i was walking to a friend's house for the 06 super bowl.

generally AFC/NFC title game sunday is more entertaining and i have had to work during a couple of those. glad i got to watch both the games this year, even though i was forced to watch upstairs at a relative's last week so they could watch downton abbey.

Comment

Never

It's the only time all season you can see such outstanding commercials.

On another matter, where you goin'?
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by jkl View Post
                          Didn't watch the year the Eagles lost to Tampa Bay in the NFC championship. That loss crushed me. I knew that whoever the NFC sent would beat the Raiders, so the loss to Tampa hurt even more than usual.

Same here. I went and saw that crappy Lord Of The Rings movie.

Comment

I missed the Broncos C*ntrags game in the late 70s

I was young and had too much real living to do. Football couldn't hold a candle to my other activities at the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X