Skip Bayless does not speak for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless does not speak for me

cant beieve this Sherman thing still has legs. He's spouting off about "from a white perspective" that "white people don't like trash talkers."

Asshole. Guy should be fired for making sweeping generalizations and taking the thing racial.

What a POS.

For the record, I loved Sherman's rant, don't mind trash talkers and am in fact entertained by a lot of the stuff the No Fun League tries to legislate against. Last time I checked I was white.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

so bizarre

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    cant beieve this Sherman thing still has legs. He's spouting off about "from a white perspective" that "white people don't like trash talkers."

Asshole. Guy should be fired for making sweeping generalizations and taking the thing racial.

What a POS.

For the record, I loved Sherman's rant, don't mind trash talkers and am in fact entertained by a lot of the stuff the No Fun League tries to legislate against. Last time I checked I was white.
    In the sense that someone doesn't like Johnny Manziel for the same stuff, I get that. But I agree, I just thought it was funny. Of course, it was also very WWE-esque.

Comment

It was a little too XFL for me. I tried watching a couple of games when that league started, but the sideline interviews (very much like the one Sherman gave) were just kind of awkward and embarrassing.

I believe Sherman is hands down the best CB in the league, and would rather thing of him as the guy no receiver wants to be matched up with, rather than Mr. McMahon's stooge.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-22-2014, 05:18 PM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You mean you didn't partake in the election that crowned Skip speaker for all who are white? If you didn't vote you shouldn't be publicizing your opinion.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-22-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

It wasn't an over-the-top dramatic parody, it was poor sportsmanship. That's no longer taught or valued.
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I respect that opinion

I dont respect a guy taking it racial and speaking for an entire race of people. Fuck Bayless.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

IMHO; Skip Bayless is an unmitigated:

ASS, I have the same opinion of Steven A Smith: and that makes me a Racist.
              "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

First Take in general has a strange way of making every topic racial. I think I read once they have a strong young black demographic of viewers & purposely have Bayless bait the audience with comments like these.
                Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

White people need a champion!

I'll take Skip Bayless over Rush Blimpblow.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    I dont respect a guy taking it racial and speaking for an entire race of people. Fuck Bayless.
                    He's been pushing his obnoxious attention-seeking agenda for years, but this is pretty crazy. People have been fired from broadcast jobs for less. However, as a result of the backlash, rating will probably get a bump, and ESPN will probably give Bayless a pat on the back.

Comment

Working...
                    X