finally heard this new clown on WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally heard this new clown on WIP

terrible. even for them. Maybe the worst ever.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Are you talking about "Josh"?

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    terrible. even for them. Maybe the worst ever.
    Dude was on last night. He was so bad I actually called to tell his producer so. It was his "what's Billy Joel's greatest song" bit that out me over. Clueless asshole with a bad Howard Foreskin complex. Wow...
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
      Dude was on last night. He was so bad I actually called to tell his producer so. It was his "what's Billy Joel's greatest song" bit that out me over. Clueless asshole with a bad Howard Foreskin complex. Wow...
      I don't think he makes it to Memorial day. The guy seems to be popular with the younger Hipster generation though. He doesn't get Philly at all. He tries too hard to be cute and funny but his humor goes over like a Fart in church, very awkward.

Comment

I dont know his name

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        Clueless Asshole works for me.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

where are you getting that he's popular with "younger, hipster generation"?
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

BigSlizz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              where are you getting that he's popular with "younger, hipster generation"?
              According to him, so take it for what its worth, he said his numbers after his 1st week were #1 in his time slot among the 30 and younger audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                Clueless Asshole works for me.
                Josh Innes

Comment

not true at all.

Comment

I heard him one night last week. He was talking about Johnny Football and how life is great as a college QB in the SEC. I guess he's from the South or went to school down there because he kept saying how he's seen how great life can be for the big man on campus.

I'm not easily offended at all, but the way the guy was talking was uncomfortable purely because you could tell he was REALLY trying to be risqué.

It was completely uninteresting, boring and overall pretty awkward.

Comment

I heard that too. I was like...who the fuck is this part timer? WIP is clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        I heard that too. I was like...who the fuck is this part timer? WIP is clueless
                        Is it WIP or their corporate management? I guess it doesn't matter. Just seems like a weird move to bring in a guy who seems so non-Philadelphia. Do you think he knows what a jawn is?
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He has no idea how to use jawn in a sentence. You can add boul to the list too.

Guy's Philly clueless.

Side note, Boston people asked me to explain to them how to use jawn. I refused. I was proud of myself.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 01-24-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

He's the one on the right.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Having listened to local sports talk radio out of Buffalo and Toronto and even Rochester now for a few months, I'm more than ever convinced that sports talk radio in Philadelphia as a whole completely sucks shit. It's the worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X