No announcement yet.

finally heard this new clown on WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly he's a fan of the StL Cardinals, KC Chiefs and LSU.

Yeah, he's going to do great on Philly.

Comment

the other day he was saying how much ryan howard sucks and that st louis is heaven or something.

i turned to 97.5 and then listened to the end of missanelli yelling about foles.

thank god i got home at that point.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

What was he yelling?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          What was he yelling?
          I heard he was hanging up on anyone who said they'd take Foles over Kaepernick.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'd personally rather have Kaep than Foles, but I wouldn't hang up on anyone who disagrees.

That's epic level of douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Having listened to local sports talk radio out of Buffalo and Toronto and even Rochester now for a few months, I'm more than ever convinced that sports talk radio in Philadelphia as a whole completely sucks shit. It's the worst.
              It's awful. Only listenable program is Didinger/Macnow on Saturdays. That's 3 hours of good radio per week between 2 stations.

Comment

He's not a regular, but I always enjoy when Roob Frank is on too.

Comment

Worse than Gargano?

That's hard to imagine
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    That's hard to imagine
                    He's pretty brutal.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      I'd personally rather have Kaep than Foles
                      Your opinion is wrong. Foles is so clearly superior it is ridiculous.

Kaepernick is shit.

Comment

That's hard to imagine
                        As bad as "Cuz" is, at least he knows the market/fan base.

As I said earlier, this Innes clown was going on for an extended amount of time about Johnny Football. Who in Philly cares about Johnny Football anymore? We BARELY cared about Manziel before Foles' breakout when he was a slight possibility as the team's next QB.

Comment

Speaking of radio shows...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            What was he yelling?
                            What everyone said...if you want foles over kap you are an idiot.

I don't like kap all that much.... but I can see why people would like him. I just don't think he's that good of a passer....but he can get better. Not sure foles can get faster.

I like them both more than wilson though.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

10x

That's hard to imagine
                              I haven't called a radio station in YEARS. Dude is a JOKE.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Listening to this guy now. He just admitted he's never been to a fringe sport game.

It's obvious corporate management wants this guy to move to a more national role and Philadelphia is a way stop on his way to national sports shock jock douchedom.
                                --------
                                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                                X