Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wont say they F'd up the Pro Bowl because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont say they F'd up the Pro Bowl because...

...it wouldn't seem they could so anything to make it any less watchable.

but what do you even call the teams now? Team Rice and Team Deion? Come on. I might tune in just to see the McMahohnesque touches sure to be in place.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    ...it wouldn't seem they could so anything to make it any less watchable.

but what do you even call the teams now? Team Rice and Team Deion? Come on. I might tune in just to see the McMahohnesque touches sure to be in place.
    That draft crap from the other night was some of the worst TV i have ever seen.

Comment

Making it the week before SB killed it

srry but it sucks donkey balls
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        srry but it sucks donkey balls
        It sucked worse when it was the week after the super bowl.

Comment

so your saying not having Manning, Welker, Thomas

Sherman, Wilson and Beast mode makes the Pro bowl better?????srry I disagree
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            Sherman, Wilson and Beast mode makes the Pro bowl better?????srry I disagree
            I didnt say it was worse. It's just more relevent now since its not the last game of teh year. In my opinion the Prow Bowl should be scrapped all together.

Comment

Yet you watched it?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Yet you watched it?
                for about 4 mins in between commercials.

Comment

I had it on in the background as I was doing stuff around the house.

I knew it was a joke from the moment I heard them say "As a reminder, you MUST use all 2 minutes of allotted time for each pick"

Translated, that means, "We need to drag this out for 3 hours to squeeze every bit of advertising out of it, so instead of having you pick rapid fire and have this dumb thing over in less than an hour, we're going to make everyone sit around with their thumbs up their asses."

They had Mooch and Faulk breaking down picks. They had two sloots doing interviews in the back with the players on why they should be "picked."

It was atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                  X