Ex-Broncos safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Broncos safety

Brian Dawkins gave a pep talk to the Broncos today.

F-ck you, Joe Banner. F-ck you very much.

Agree 1000%

Single fucking biggest Banner blunder...Fuck'em just plain Fuck'em
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

how could we have franchised dawk? that designation was meant only for the likes of LJ smith.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        how could we have franchised dawk? that designation was meant only for the likes of LJ smith.

oh fucking God...disgusting.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Brian greased the skids himself.

He should have known what would happen when he refused the JLo special a second time.

Fat Andy needed to jack Joe up and demand the return of BDawk.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

and the revisionists

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            He should have known what would happen when he refused the JLo special a second time.

Fat Andy needed to jack Joe up and demand the return of BDawk.
            ...give us crap for blasting Andy to this day. Guy was passive aggressive just like Donovan. Usurped all the "football" authority but never went to the mat on money authority. The issues are inextricably intertwined.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Frankly, my beef isn't as much the failure to re-sign Dawkins as it is the failure to draft Earl Thomas.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

... which many on the board wanted when they (back then it was "they") traded up.

WTF?

Moats instead of Sproles was another WTF.

Comment

But Moats had that sick game against the Giants! And that 70 yarder to open against the Rams. Kind of like when Reggie Brown caught that slant against the skins. Never heard from again, but those guys killed it for me in rotisserie in 2005.

Comment

Working...
                  X