Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nights, 3 days in LA

followed by a week in Bora Bora.

BTW...all I know about Bora Bora...it was 92 degrees there the day of our most recent snowstorm...and I'm going there. That's pretty much it.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Very nice!

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

BTW...all I know about Bora Bora...it was 92 degrees there the day of our most recent snowstorm...and I'm going there. That's pretty much it.
    While you are on the West Coast, make sure to take notes on how to be a true Eagles (and NFL) fan from the Master.

Comment

the LA part is pretty full

...actually a business component there. The rest is pretty much hanging out on the beach.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Enjoy your picnic in paradise (not LA).

Comment

Have a good safe trip

But be sure not to come back until April, no point is dealing with this crappy winter.

Send pictures.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Which resort? I was there for a couple weeks last year. It's 88-92 and rains an hour everyday. No nightlife but the relaxing is great. Water activities are great too. Enjoy!
            It IS About Me Asshole
            -----------------------
            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Never been, sounds good

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
              Which resort? I was there for a couple weeks last year. It's 88-92 and rains an hour everyday. No nightlife but the relaxing is great. Water activities are great too. Enjoy!
              How long is the flight?
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                How long is the flight?
                8hrs to Tahiti from LA. Half hour to Bora Bora. The difference in cultures is pretty shocking.
                It IS About Me Asshole
                -----------------------

Comment

Cool

8hrs to Tahiti from LA. Half hour to Bora Bora. The difference in cultures is pretty shocking.
                  8 hrs is about my limit on a flight. I've had friends tell me about the same thing about Trinidad & Tobago and suggested I give it a go.

Someday work will allow me time to travel again...lol

Comment

tell me more

dont know what resort just that they are little private huts right on the beach. What up with the culture? Its French Polynesia, right?
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Everyone is incredibly nice. Very slow pace. It takes adjusting coming from the US. They expect you to take 3 hours to eat lunch. Ask for the bill if you have to leave, they won't bring it. They best local experience we had was taking a boat to a restaurant called Bloody Mary's, which i recommend, and seeing the locals gathered around food trucks partying. They were very welcoming to outsiders invading there personal time.

Great mix of European and Island living.
                      It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------

Comment

Bore-a Bore-a
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

haha

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          Bore-a Bore-a
                          If IG hears tora tora he's in trouble
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just another case...

of the white man bringing disease or misfortune to the islands.

In his case, an island full of people wondering how their plumbing got so backed up.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X