Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More on the wonderful Palestra and that fuck Rollie.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on the wonderful Palestra and that fuck Rollie.....

Another great piece, this time by John Feinstein on how wonderful the Palestra is and what a prick Rollie was for what he did.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...d86_story.html

Last edited by Overbrook; 01-25-2014, 07:39 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Ignore Cheyney the prick, who was equally culpable

..."Both felt the Big 5 was outdated and beneath them" ( TEMPLE).

Comment

equally culpable???

that's a fucking laugh. Typical Villanova.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

One question Mr. Bag.............

Please state how many Palestra doubleheaders you have attended in your lifetime and also how many Big 5 games played in the Palestra. (OK, that's kie two)

I'll bet between Georgie and me, we have attended somewhere between 75 and 100.

You really had to experience the greatness of a Big 5 game played in the Palestra to understand the hatred and bile we have directed at that prick Rollie.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

...and furthermore

its great that Feinstein paid homage to the building but he is dead wrong in his painting TU as an equal culprit.

The Dali Lama Pavilion was conceived and Pussykat Big East games were moved to the Spectrum LONG before Temple's visionary plan to build the Liacouras Center, a move that helped revitalize North Broad St.

By then, Rollie and then-AD Ted Aceto had already wrecked the Big 5.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Rollie Mass

The original Wangnut.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Y'know

I was pretty sure of that myself.

Now that Ive heard it from Temple's #1 published scribe, I know it to be so.

Fuck Rollie one more time, that cheatin' prick!

Comment

Working...
              X